Marketing Specialist - Campaigns & Partnerships
Are you an ambitious marketer with creative flair and superhuman organisational skills? Are you interested in driving campaigns for one of Europe’s fastest growing brands? If so, then we want to speak with you!
Our journey in the Czech Republic started in 2018 with a few people in a small office in Prague. Fast-forward to today and we have a team of almost 150 people, over 2,000 restaurants in our portfolio, and we’ve launched in seven other cities with more to come!
We’re now looking for a Campaign and Partnership Specialist as part of the local marketing team with solid experience in marketing and campaign management as well as excellent project management and communication skills.
As the role will be a mix of both hands on and ‘project delivery’ duties, we’re looking for someone that perfectly blends strong organisational skills with a passion for creativity.
What you'll be doing
- Plan and execute campaigns and partnerships based on Wolt KPI’s and goals
- Working closely together with the restaurant team to proactively go for partnerships and include them to our campaigns
- Establish good deals for Wolt with partners who request to collaborate with us
- Proactively hunt for 3rd party partnerships (other brands, charity organisations etc.) to work together with
- Work closely together with content manager on the communication of the campaigns
- Oversee all assigned campaigns and ensure that the right message is spread to customers throughout all marketing channels
- Partners and vendors relations: lead and maintain communication with all involved parties (internal stakeholders, agencies, freelancers, suppliers, key partners)
- Work together with the local marketing team on 360° marketing strategy and assist with everyday agenda and ad-hoc tasks
Our humble expectations
- You are enthusiastic and known for being a person who brings good energy to the team
- You’re very hands on, involved and eager to learn
- You enjoy ownership and are able to really own a project, work independently, prioritise and ask for guidance when needed
- You are a doer, who can both come up with creative ideas and execute/follow-up on them
- You enjoy getting to know a lot of people and keeping contact with them on a daily basis
- You have acquired at least Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- You have gained campaign management experience in a fast-moving environment with a strong focus on achieving targets and getting things done
- You have fluent writing and verbal skills in Czech and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.