Global Head of Retail Marketing
Are you an experienced marketer with a strategic, analytical mindset and a strong skill set for project management? Are you excited about bringing Wolt to the next level on our growth in Retail? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
We are now hiring for a Head of Retail Marketing to devise the global retail marketing strategy and roadmap to deliver high impact campaigns that drive consumers to Wolt’s retail business. This role is perfect for someone who has extensive experience in combining strategy, analytics and project management in a cross-functional team setting.
Our goal is to maximize the efficiency of our marketing investment while scaling an iconic retail service world wide. You will lead the Retail Marketing thinking, working closely with our marketing and retail teams in 23 countries, as well as utilise brand and performance marketing to launch best-in-class integrated campaigns across multiple markets and ensure Wolt is top of mind for consumers when it comes to on-demand retail.
"Retail" at Wolt is an umbrella term for all categories outside restaurant food, encompassing e.g. grocery, pharma, health, beauty, electronics, home, clothing, pet stores, flowers and many more. Currently we build retail with two business models: Partner-operated, and self-operated. Retail is one of our big priorities for Wolt, and the Global Head of Retail Marketing will play a pivotal role in shaping and scaling this.
What you'll be doing
- Develop our retail marketing strategy, define the 6,12 and 18 - month roadmap
- Create strategies across all categories and plan the budget accordingly
- Deliver user and value growth across our retail efforts, including both self-operated stores and retail partners
- Team up with our Global Retail team and run projects together with Performance Marketing, Brand, CRM, Ops and Sales to deliver growth and product development
- Lead diverse commercial, quantitative, and qualitative analyses to gain understanding in the direction we should be taking
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver high impact marketing initiatives locally and globally
- Analyse and report on ROI of retail marketing campaigns and initiatives
Our humble expectations
Extensive experience navigating retail marketing campaigns both online and offline
Some experience working with Grocers, FMCG and/or Food & Beverage industry
Analytical abilities in utilizing data to design, develop and execute multi-channel marketing activities
Passion for creative initiatives that appeal to a diverse range of customers globally
A dynamic person who enjoys being 'in the field' equally as much as in the office analysing cohort numbers
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment.
- Competitive salary and flexible working model
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.
- Along with benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.