Global Program Manager, Global Support Operations
Do you have a proven track record in driving change and problem-solving? Are you a good mix of being able to think strategically and work hands-on? Are you a strong individual contributor that can influence and drive performance in global teams? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
Global Support Operations is a central team based at our HQ that is focused on empowering our local support teams to scale quality support. We set the strategy and direction of a global team of more than 1600 colleagues, including building and setting targets, driving continuous improvements projects and setting up best practices and tools needed to drive customer satisfaction and ROI. We believe in servant leadership and are looking for a global program manager to take our performance to the next level.
Support is our strategic advantage - we believe in personalised, human and empathetic support - this is incredibly challenging when you grow at the scale we have! You will work directly with the Global Head of Support to review support performance across our 23 markets, identify and prioritise areas of improvement, develop improvement projects and project manage them to completion. We are looking for superstars who are able to work collaboratively with our teams, with passion and energy, and intelligently solve problems in a fast-changing environment. You will be working with local Heads of Support on projects such as setting up a Performance Improvement Plan for the local support teams, rolling out new tools for quality measurement and defining how to score support tickets, or working with operations teams to drive down the need for support. You will be able to work on diverse, value adding projects globally using your past experiences as well as drawing upon your creativity and innovation. It doesn’t matter if the project fails, as long as we learn from it and move quickly to the next improvement plan.
What you will be doing:
- Strategize, prioritise and execute: Develop, agree and execute sustainable, data driven projects with the Global Head of Support for specific markets where there is underperformance. We would prioritise on first response times, customer satisfaction, refunds and other important support KPIs. Your focus will be on value adding projects that transform the country’s operations and lead to a big change in KPIs, not incremental changes
- Manage, mentor & motivate: As we grow you will need to work with local stakeholders. You need to work with humility, collaboration and empathy, but also act as a sparring partner for the local Customer Support managers and help them raise the bar in their teams.
- Project Management: You will be working on several diverse projects at the same time and so you need solid planning and organisational skills as well as beijing agile and reprioritise at short notice. Once COVID is over you will be travelling a lot to markets and be on the frontlines. You will also need to be able to react to product/tool implementation projects or people development projects or data-driven projects, as required. This should be an exciting opportunity for those that are eager to have cross-functional experience.
- Problem-solving: You will be both proactive and reactive with incoming and foreseen problems that may occur in support. You will influence a solution-oriented mindset and ensure we are always implementing best practices and ways of working.
- Driving performance: You will be a driving force to ensure we are delivering the best support to our customers and partners. Your analytical mindset will dig into our support metrics to make the best kind of decisions and set the right expectations.
- Scale smart: We will grow team-size, and in order to cope with demand while keeping up the quality, we need to do things smarter day by day.
- Champion the culture: Ensure that we protect Wolt’s values and preserve a strong team spirit, focused on coaching, recognition and team development.
Our humble expectations
- You have solid experience in leading Customer Support or Customer Experience or Operations organizations in a fast-paced environment.
- You are curious, committed and enjoy taking on full ownership. Therefore, you will naturally take the lead and orchestrate the necessary changes together with the rest of Wolt to reach KPIs and improve the offering we have for our customers.
- You are very analytical, and make decisions based on data to the extent possible. And when you make decisions you always think about scalability.
- You have an outgoing personality, where networking and building relationships are second-nature. And naturally, you care about good customer service!
- Complementary to your social skills, you are very structured and on top of things.
- You are a true foodie with a constant hunger to learn and do things better.
- You are fluent in English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Sameer Murtaza, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.