Are you an operations professional with experience in managing a team and enjoy working in a fast-moving and dynamic environment? Do you have an analytical and process-driven mindset and want to be the key player in ensuring the best in the world experience for our new courier partners? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners. Four years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 100+ cities, servicing over 5M registered users.
In the Operations Team we focus on our Courier Partners: we ensure the right amount of courier partners to meet the order demand, by constantly developing courier partner satisfaction and smooth, scalable processes. Wolt has been growing rapidly in Denmark ever since we entered the market in 2017. And due to our rapid growth, we are now looking for an Operations Lead to ensure we further improve our Courier Partners experience and partnership with Wolt.
As an Operations Lead, you will report directly to the Operations Manager and be leading a team of currently four dedicated bright minds. You will have full ownership of the activation and retention of our courier partners, and thereby their journey from hitting the streets for the first time until handing in their gear and pursuing new challenges. This entails everything from ensuring a right amount of partners on the platform, to engaging, supporting and communicating with our Courier Partners in Denmark.
Your role will thereby have a direct impact on both the courier partners' happiness and lifecycle with us, but also how they carry the Wolt values when delivering to our customers. Currently, we have 4000 Courier Partners working with us, with 87.2% of them being satisfied. With your help, we’d like to increase this number even more!
As Operations Lead, you will be working closely together with the rest of the Operations team and our Support team. In our Operations department, life moves fast and no day is the same, so to be successful in this role you will need to be self-motivated, data driven and creative, possess leadership characteristics, and have excellent relationship building skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead - Helping and leading the team in the day-to-day task delegation, prioritizing and de-prioritizing while motivating, growing, developing and managing your team
- Courier partner retention and satisfaction - Retaining and growing the number of happy courier partners on Wolt’s platform to ensure a healthy and sustainable delivery operation in multiple cities across Denmark.
- Optimize and scale - Use data to develop & optimize processes that will help us drive operational efficiency and decrease unnecessary manual tasks.
- Measure - Build up dashboards, KPIs and reports related to the happiness, activation and retention of courier partners.
- Communication - Monitoring and improving existing communication flows as well as suggesting creating new initiatives through communication to courier partners.
- Stakeholder management - Collaborate with peers, experts in HQ-functions and other markets about best practices to develop, track and analyse performance.
- Crossfunction teamwork - Work side by side with our Support team to better understand and facilitate Courier Partner related topics and maintain a high level of service at all times.
- Product Improvement - Actively search for new features which could improve our courier partner experience on Wolt.
- Best practice - Rolling-out global processes to Denmark and sharing best practices to other countries
Our humble expectations
- +2 years of relevant professional experience from a data driven and fast paced environment with proven project and people management skil
- Ability to lead by example and motivate - you have the genuine will and skill to support and lead your team members and Wolt courier partners
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills. You are able to look into data and conceptualize, improve and implement ideas, KPIs and improvements in close collaboration with your team.
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker that is constantly looking for new ways to improve existing processes.
- Fast learner and ability to quickly adapt to new tools, processes and information
- Getting things done with a can-do attitude and being comfortable in a fast paced and high impact environment
- Fluency in English is a must
- Analytical, economics or business related degree preferred
We could list all the amazing things we offer - but actually, the best part about working with Wolt is the awesome group of people who you will be working with. There is never a dull day at the office and you will be a part of an energetic team in an exciting start-up environment where you will have the opportunity to grow with the company.
The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person, so make sure to apply as soon as you realize that you really, really want to join us on this challenge! We are looking forward to hearing from you! :)
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Ida Feldt, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 130+ cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.