Support Associate (Full Time)
Do you have a natural passion to always delight your customers? Are you looking for a challenging customer service role in a fast-paced environment? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 80 cities across EMEA, servicing over 5M registered users.
In each country, we have a team that’s responsible for building Wolt’s business within that market - they’re like startups of their own and they’re truly the heart and soul of Wolt. On one side of the team, you have the people managing operations, marketing and sales. On the other side, there are the Support team superheroes - the glue that holds everything together!
Our Support team members are responsible for responding effectively to queries raised by customers, restaurant partners and courier partners. As we’re constantly looking to delight and excite, we need people that share our passion for delivering great service!
There is no typical day in Support, so you’ll need to be a real problem solver and have that desire to get things done! We look for self-motivated and creative team players, with next level relationship-building skills.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Customer Obsessed: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time
- Team Oriented: Work with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaise with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise
- Communication: Fluidly and fluently communicate with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience
- Personal Touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must!
- Attitude: Take ownership beyond the obvious
Our humble expectations
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously and effortlessly determine which take priority. You are tech savvy and a quick learner.
- You're motivated by leading a team of people - while this isn't an expectation in the first instance, there are opportunities to progress! :)
- It's a shift-based role, so you are able to work during mornings, evenings and weekends - we are open 7 days a week.
- You're an expert when it comes to Hungary's food scene, traffic patterns, and the different areas of our cities.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Fluent in Hungarian and able to work in English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We have multiple positions available and are interviewing on an ongoing basis - if you feel as though this is the perfect match for you, then apply now! :)
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 90 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.