Retail Business Manager
Are you an experienced sales professional with great networks? Do you enjoy building partnerships and managing your own portfolio? If your answer is yes, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Sweden ever since we entered the market in 2016 and we're now looking for a Retail Business Manager to grow and develop Wolt’s retail partnership offering in Sweden. This business segment is new to both Wolt and to the users in Sweden and serves as a perfect complement to our restaurant food operations - such as groceries, pharmacies or convenience products. So, roll up your sleeves and get going!
The ideal candidate is ready to take on a two-folded job: introduce Wolt to e.g. retailers in our cities so that they can start experiencing the benefits of our service as well as develop our product offering in collaboration with the local team and our Finnish HQ. Preferably, you understand what our users want before they do it themselves.
What you'll be doing
- Establish and grow a completely new segment at Wolt.
- Build and manage a pipeline of new potential partners.
- Nurture the existing relationships with retailers and other partners to deepen the partnership.
- Continuously optimize and develop the offering to make it more attractive to both potential partners and users.
- Follow relevant operational and sales KPIs closely and take action when needed.
Our humble expectations
- You are looking forward to taking on a challenge to build and establish a completely new segment in Sweden - acting as an entrepreneur and problem solver, not being deterred by set-backs.
- You are curious, committed and enjoy taking on full ownership. Therefore, you will naturally take the lead and orchestrate the necessary changes together with the rest of Wolt to reach KPIs and improve the offering.
- You have an outgoing personality, where networking and building relationships are your second-nature.
- Complementary to your social skills, you are structured and on top of things. Further, you form decisions based on data to the extent possible.
- You are a true foodie with a constant hunger to learn.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English.
- Experience within sales is a plus but not a requirement.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to
Katariina Saarinen, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 90 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.