Are you super organised and always on top of your game when it comes to office management? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
Germany has the 2nd largest food delivery market in Europe. We see an opportunity to build a winning business in the market by offering a world-class customer experience with short delivery time, fast & local customer service and reliability. We have an appetite to expand to multiple cities in a matter of months.
We started from Berlin in Aug 2020. We have the local founding team in place and we’ve already started expansion to the next cities. However, we’re only getting started. In just a few months, we are looking to hire hundreds of couriers and tens of other roles in our teams in different cities. We will continue to partner with hundreds of restaurants to feed our hungry customers. There’s a lot on the agenda and we need someone to keep us organised and well-maintained throughout it all!
And so, do you know the feeling of when you visit your parents’ place and everything is simply just. in. order?
Well that is exactly what we need! Our Berlin office is the heart of the German operations and the home to many of our hard-working people.
As such, we need an Office Manager to ensure that everything runs smoothly everyday. Due to our fast-paced environment and ever-growing team, we are currently in a true start-up mode where everyone is doing a bit of everything on this. However, we are in need for someone to take ownership on streamlining things, creating order and maintaining organisation. This means you will be responsible for everything from daily office management to the procurement of our office supplies and ensure that the gear is well-stocked for our teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage onboarding logistics and tasks such as travel arrangements, purchasing sim cards, business cards, laptops and additional accessories
- Coordinate and distribute incoming inventory orders and deliveries for restaurant and courier gear for our Wolt cities across Germany
- Support our operations team with contract documentation and ensuring GDPR compliance
- Manage administrative communication
- Coordinate with our landlord regarding office-related matters - such as keys and employee access
- Drive team building activities and maintain a healthy work culture
- Enforce and regulate COVID-19 office practices
- Ensure we have well-stocked drinks and office snacks for our hungry colleagues
- Manage office related expenses such as corporate accounts and any other non-Wolt accounts
- Support our expansion across other cities when needed
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience from administration, office management, procurement or inventory management role
- Super organised and self-sufficient when it comes to getting things done
- You’re outgoing and love to work with many different stakeholders
- Experience in buying is seen as a plus
- Fluent in German and English is a must
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Paris Lay, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 90 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures, Highland Europe and Goldman Sachs Growth Equity. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.