Restaurant Development Manager
Are you an experienced and strategic account manager with a true ‘service first’ mindset? Does a varied and challenging role in one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favourite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 110 cities across globally, servicing over 7M registered users.
We launched in Zagreb in December 2018 and from there, we’ve already expanded to 5 cities with close to 700 restaurants and tens of thousands of active customers. We're now looking for our next Restaurant Development Manager to provide world-class support to a portfolio of restaurant partners. This will be a mix of independent eateries and larger chains (and everything in between!), so there’ll be a variety of queries to answer and problems to solve!
We’re looking for someone that has a real passion for delivering exceptional service, and that is savvy with adapting their tone to suit the customer - you’ll need to be the person that can build great relationships with both the owner and the chef. Preferably you have some previous experience from working with data and have the ability to use it to strengthen our partnerships.
You must also be a team player and willing to chip in with tasks outside of the day-to-day - it’s important that we keep the ‘hands on’ ethos that has made our team what it is!
What you'll be doing
- Driving and managing growth of our current venues by improving venue performance by strong analysis and frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Successfully onboarding and training venues.
- Responsible for the overall restaurant relationship post-onboarding.
- Key communicator between our operations and restaurant partners.
- Working closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with restaurant partners.
- Analysing the local market on an ongoing basis.
- Actively monitoring what our competitors are doing and reporting back.
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience from a previous account management role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience.
- Strong analytical experience and specific knowledge of analytical dashboards - for example, Looker or Power BI.
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented.
- Fantastic communication skills; you should be comfortable speaking with a wide range of different customers and stakeholders and know how to adapt your approach accordingly.
- Passion for food and developing the best restaurants in town.
- Experience from working with a CRM system is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience from sales is a plus.
- Fluent in Croatian and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 110 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.