Are you looking for an opportunity to kick start your career in marketing? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where you can take ownership and do things, rather than wait for being told what to do? If this sounds like you, then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform - you can read more about our story below. Wolt has been growing rapidly in Slovenia ever since we entered the market in the autumn of 2019, following on from our success in Croatia and then Serbia.
As a result of how much our brand has grown in the last 12 months, we’re now looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team in Ljubljana. In short, you will help out with a big range of our marketing efforts all over Slovenia. You'll be an invaluable asset in the day-to-day operation, creating content for our communication channels, owning your own projects within marketing and analysing their performance.
Other tasks will be agreed together with our Marketing Manager and the rest of the Slovenian operations team. We offer a lot of room to grow and learn and you'll receive plenty of freedom with responsibility.
So if you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told – then apply today!
What you’ll be doing
- Content creation: Create and post content in our tone of voice to our Social Media channels and ensure community management. Basic knowledge of Photoshop needed.
- Email marketing: Plan, ensure and update ongoing CRM flow. Create mailings and drive user retention via nurture flow and retargeting efforts
- Restaurant marketing: Spread the word about restaurants to Wolt customers and find ways how to optimize venue-specific marketing efforts
- Copywriting: Take care of in-app communication. Assist the central marketing team with translations and localizations
- Project management and execution: Oversee assigned projects and ensure that message is spread to customers throughout all marketing channels
- Manage relationships with influencers, designers, restaurants and other agencies if needed
- Work together with the local marketing team on 360° marketing strategy and assist with everyday agenda and ad-hoc tasks
Our humble expectations
- You enjoy creating content and are good at that – especially writing and nailing down the tone of voice needed in different situations
- You can come up with creative ideas, execute and follow up on them
- You know your way around the different social media platforms
- You are known for being a person who brings good energy to the team
- You gained some first experience in a fast-paced environment, e.g. in a start-up or an agency
- You’re very hands on, involved and eager to learn new things
- Knowledge of digital advertising is a plus
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 110 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.