Restaurant Partnership Manager
Are you a field professional with experience in closing deals and managing a sales pipeline? Do you have strong networks within the HORECA scene in Denmark? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 90 cities, servicing over 5M registered users.
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Denmark ever since we entered the market in 2017. As such, we need a strong field sales professional to lead the charge in signing up new restaurant partners to the Wolt platform and managing their general client experience throughout the sales pipeline. As time progresses and more restaurants are onboarded, the targets and duties of the role may develop - in the first instance, we’re just looking for someone that wants to get their teeth into this exciting project!
What you'll be doing:
- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting restaurants that are a great fit for Wolt.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms.
- Finalizing delivery menus with the restaurant managers.
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside the Restaurant Development Manager.
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data.
Our humble expectations
- Demonstrable experience of being successful within a field sales position.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated mindset to work comfortably in a remote capacity.
- A natural ‘hunter’ with excellent communication and networking skills.
- A real foodie with good knowledge of the local restaurant scene.
- Experience from within the hospitality industry - especially restaurants - is a plus.
- Fluent in Danish and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Kristin Liiksaar, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 90 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures. Highland Europe and Goldman Sachs Growth Equity. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.