Do you have an eye for detail and great communication skills? Do you love working in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 90 cities, servicing over 5M registered users.
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Denmark ever since we entered the market in 2017. As such, we need a customer-focused and structured Restaurant Associate to support the management of Wolt's restaurant portfolio in Denmark. You will act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure optimal success, and so attention to detail is key as well!
What you'll be doing
- Successfully onboarding venues onto the Wolt platform and ensuring optimal access at necessary times.
- Ensuring our portfolio of restaurants reach the highest Wolt service standards by conducting frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Being responsible for our menu-platform always being up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand.
- Helping our restaurant partners and restaurant team in any other urgent cases.
- Sharing best practices amongst the restaurant team.
Our humble expectations
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people.
- Experience within account management, customer support or administration.
- Structured, high level of attention to detail and service-oriented.
- Self-starter and a passion for food.
- Fluent in Danish and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We are continuosly reviewing applications and will hire the right people as soon as we find them. So apply today! :)
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Kristin Liiksaar, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 90 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures. Highland Europe and Goldman Sachs Growth Equity. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.