Do you have an eye for detail and great communication skills? Do you love working in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today.
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Sweden ever since we entered the market in 2016 and we're now searching for Restaurant Associate to help us continue to grow and develop Wolt’s restaurant portfolio in Sweden.
As a Restaurant Associate, you will support the management of Wolt’s restaurant portfolio in Sweden. The ideal candidate is structured, detail-oriented, and enjoys a diverse working week. You will also act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure optimal success.
What you'll be doing
- Ensuring our partners' storefront is optimized and “ready for sale”
- Handling restaurant support together with Wolt Support
- Proactively supporting restaurant partners to ensure high performance
- Assisting in marketing campaigns for partners
- Assisting Development Managers in any additional task related to working with partners
- Proactively visit our partners to gather feedback and help them grow their business
Our humble expectations
- Experience from a previous sales support or entry-level account management role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience
- Experience from within the restaurant industry is a plus
- Structured, detail and service-oriented
- Self-starter with a passion for food
- Fluent in Swedish and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Katariina Saarinen, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 90 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures, Highland Europe, Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and most recently Lucasz Gadowski (founder of Delivery Hero). We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.