Performance Marketing Specialist
Are you an experienced performance marketer with strong analytical skills? Do you have a passionate for owning all paid channels for both mobile and web? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
In Wolt, the Central Online Marketing is the force who drives acquisition, retention and engagement for both new and existing customers as well as our courier partners from market to market. With our strategic mindsets, we guide our local marketing teams on anything and everything from using the right channels and best practices to long-term engagement strategies.
Our 10-person Online Marketing team currently consists of user acquisition specialists, marketing designers and data scientists. The people in our team are experts in both digital marketing and analytics, however we are now at a point where we need a top individual to build out our entire marketing automation function.
What you'll be doing
- Design, manage, implement, and execute user acquisition strategies
- Implement, manage and optimise marketing campaigns on both Web & Mobile across Facebook, Google, Snap, Ad Networks as well as Programmatic
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team across all regions; Finland and International
- Work towards clear marketing KPIs such as ROI, CAC & LTV
- Manage stakeholder interests and provide ongoing feedback / reporting analysis
- Identify top performing mobile marketing partners and build strong relationships
- Proactively do continuous A-B testing strategies and performance analysis in order to optimize the channel performance
- Implement & Troubleshoot attribution/ tracking issues
Our humble expectations
- A proven track record in Web & Mobile User Acquisition
- You have a background from gaming/tech/app/mobile industry and specific experiences in some subset of Facebook, Google & Programmatic
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Facebook marketing (either on Ad Manager or FMP), managing & scaling your own budget, in mobile or E-commerce industry
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize a monthly multi-million dollar acquisition budgets and doing in-house media buying
- Solid experience working with web & mobile tracking
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel/ Google Sheets (e.g vlookup, pivot etc.)
- A passionate and organized self-starter, who doesn’t accept the status quo, but always seeks to improve and automate workflows in order to increase performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English - any other language is a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Paris Lay, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 90 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures. Highland Europe, Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and most recently Lukasz Gadowski (founder of Delivery Hero). We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you