Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy helping people and supporting them to thrive? Are you organized and structured? If the answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Baku in summer 2019, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for an Operations Associate to join our Operations team in Azerbaijan. As our Operations Associate, you will be responsible for onboarding and training our new Courier Partners in Baku. You will make sure that our Couriers Partners have everything they need in order to provide the best quality of service throughout all stages of delivery - from our restaurants to the customers.
In our Operations team, no day is the same, so you need to be self-motivated, driven to succeed and have excellent interpersonal, and community building skills! Our operations run seven days a week in Baku - although this role is mainly a Monday-Friday job, sometimes it will require you to be available on the weekend.
What you’ll be doing
- Onboard, retain and grow the number of happy Courier Partners on Wolt’s platform, to ensure a healthy and sustainable delivery operation across Baku.
- Train and keep our Partners up to speed with any urgent cases.
- Lead and manage Courier introductions and onboarding.
- Hold Round-table meet-ups.
- Take care of all Courier off-boardings.
- Manage inventory.
- Manage daily supply.
- Oversee Courier performance.
Our humble expectations
- You are a people person, an excellent communicator and a big team motivator, as you will have daily contact with our Courier Partners.
- Ability to lead by example and show the direction, as well as the genuine will to support your team members and your Courier Partners on their way.
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture.
- You’re an expert when it comes to handling crowds and you are confident in expressing your social skills.
- Thorough and organised - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail.
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker as you constantly seek new ways to improve processes.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Flexible in terms of working hours, as you might need to work during weekends occasionally.
- Preferably a background in training and guiding groups and individuals.
- Fluent in Azerbaijani and Russian, and able to work in English.
So, if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team – we’d love to hear from you!
Application deadline is on Monday November 30th, 2020. However, we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact:
Krista Allinen, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com (please note that we do not accept resumes/applications by email - please apply through our careers page!).
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 100 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.