Are you an enthusiastic team player with great communication skills, structure and attention to detail? Do you enjoy a diverse working week in a fast-paced working environment? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 90 cities across EMEA, servicing over 5M registered users.
We have launched our services in Japan in March 2020, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for a Restaurant Associate to join our Restaurant team in Fukuoka.
In this role you'll be involved with the process of onboarding new restaurants to Wolt's platform - this includes configuring their menu and assisting the training on how to use the system. You'll also act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure optimal success.
We're looking for someone that's structured, detail-oriented, and enjoys a diverse working week. You must also be a strong communicator and be able to effectively problem solve.
What you’ll be doing
- Assisting in onboarding restaurant partners into Wolt's platform. This process includes assigning and scheduling photographers to the venues, menu, translation and training.
- Creating restaurant menus and ensuring restaurant partner menus on the platform are up-to-date
- Handling restaurant support together with our Support Team.
- Proactively support our Restaurant Team to acquire new restaurant partners.
- Assist in marketing campaigns for restaurant partners
- Assisting in any additional tasks related to working with restaurant partners
Our humble expectations
- Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- Experience within account management, customer support or administration
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Self-starter and a passion for food
- Fluent in Japanese
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Zakaria Hadadia, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 90 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.