Do you have an eye for detail and great communication skills? Do you love working in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
We're super excited to announce that we've officially launched our operations in Germany as country #23! With an awesome restaurant team to ensure we acquire and onboard the best restaurants in Berlin, we are now looking for our next superstar to join the team.
As a Restaurant Specialist, you will support the management of Wolt’s restaurant portfolio in Germany. The ideal candidate is structured, detail-oriented, and enjoys a diverse working week. You will also act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure optimal success.
What you'll be doing
- Successfully onboard venues onto the Wolt platform including photos, menus, training of staff, testing and follow up
- Ensuring restaurant partner menus on the platform up to date
- Handling restaurant support together with support associates
- Proactively supporting restaurant partners in order to improve their performance
- Assisting in marketing campaigns for restaurant partners
- Assisting Restaurant Partnership Managers in any additional tasks related to working with restaurant partners
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience from a previous sales support or account management role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience
- Experience from within the restaurant industry is a plus
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Self-starter with a passion for food
- Fluent in German and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We have multiple positions for this role and will hire the right people as soon as we find them. So apply today! :)
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Paris Lay, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 90 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures, Highland Europe, Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and most recently Lukasz Gadowski (founder of Delivery Hero). We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.