Retail Partnership Manager
Are you a sales professional with great networks? Do you love building partnerships and managing your own portfolio? If your answer is yes, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Georgia in April 2018 and have since then started conquering the food delivery scene in Tbilisi, Batumi and Kutaisi.
We’ve expanded the offering on our platform to now also include retail partners, such as supermarkets! As such, we are looking for a sales professional to grow our retail partnership offering in Georgia. The retail business segment is fairly new to both Wolt and Georgia, and serves as a perfect complement to our restaurant food operations. You’ll be at the heart of building pipelines in the retail sector, and will be a key figure in driving Wolt’s success in Georgia.
The ideal candidate for the Retail Partnership Manager role likes building strong relationships and has an analytical approach to sales. You will be introducing Wolt to retailers in our cities, so that they can start experiencing the benefits of our service.
What you'll be doing
- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting retailers that are a great fit for Wolt!
- Building relationships with the identified retailers.
- Conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Continuously optimizing and developing the retail portfolio to make it more attractive to both potential partners and users.
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms.
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data.
Our humble expectations
- You are looking forward to taking on a challenge to build this fresh segment in Georgia.
- You preferably have sales experience and you love sales - getting a ‘no’ only makes you more driven towards the ‘yes’!
- You have the ability to engage with executives, small business owners and other stakeholders, and you are passionate about networking - you have an outgoing personality, where networking and building relationships are your second-nature.
- You are curious, committed and enjoy taking on full ownership.
- You have excellent analytical skills - such as translating data into actions, or analyzing sales metrics and producing relevant KPIs.
- Complementary to your social skills, you are structured and on top of things - you form rational decisions based on data to the extent possible.
- You are fluent in Georgian and English, and have a conversational level in Russian
- Experience from within either the retail or tech industries is a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
The application deadline is on Sunday, November 29th. However, we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Krista Allinen, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming via email. Make sure to submit your application through our careers site.
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 100 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.