Restaurant Partnership Manager
Are you a sales enthusiast that’s looking for your next challenge? Do you know the local restaurant scene? Do you enjoy building strong partnerships and networking? If your answer is YES - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Georgia in April 2018 and have since then started conquering the food delivery scene in Tbilisi, Batumi and Kutaisi.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for new restaurants to get on board on our platform. As such, we are looking for a sales professional to grow our restaurant partnership portfolio in Georgia. You’ll be at the heart of building pipelines in both existing and new cities, and will be a key figure in driving Wolt’s success in Georgia.
The ideal candidate is well connected amongst the restaurant scene and has a strong desire to establish new relationships as well as to build on existing ones. Exceptional service is always a priority for us too - to ensure our restaurant partners have the best possible experience, you’ll work closely with the Restaurant Development team to create strong communication loops for onboarding and beyond.
What you'll be doing
- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting restaurants that are a great fit for Wolt
- Building relationships with the identified restaurants!
- Conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms.
- Finalizing delivery menus with venue managers.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms.
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data.
Our humble expectations
- You know the local restaurant scene, and are quickly able to identify and target the most popular restaurants in your city.
- Your background might consist of concierge, events management, restaurant manager, sales manager within hospitality.
- Getting a ‘no’ only makes you more driven towards the ‘yes’!
- You are passionate about networking - you have an outgoing personality, where networking and building relationships are your second-nature.
- Complementary to your social skills, you are structured and on top of things - you form rational decisions based on data to the extent possible.
- You are curious, committed and enjoy taking on full ownership.
- A real foodie with good knowledge of the local restaurant scene.
- Experience from within the hospitality industry - especially restaurants - is a plus.
- You are fluent in Georgian and English, and have a conversational level in Russian.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
The application deadline is on Sunday, November 29th. However, we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Krista Allinen, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming via email. Make sure to submit your application through our careers site.
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 100 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.