Are you looking to kick-start your career in accounting? Are you looking to join a fast-growing tech company? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
In Kazakhstan we launched in September 2019, and have during the past year been conquering the food delivery scene here! We’ve just set up our local accounting team, who works closely with our HQ in finance-related projects. Now we are looking for an Accounting Associate to join this new team!
As an Accounting Associate, you will work with various accounting and administrative tasks. We are looking for a highly accountable, hard-working individual with relevant technical skills, who is willing to put in all the efforts for the smooth operation of Wolt in Kazakhstan.
What you’ll be doing
- Processing primary accounting documents and data input in Netsuite / 1C.
- Ensuring that the primary accounting documents are accurate and complete.
- Processing purchase invoices in InvoiceReady.
- Processing expense claims.
- Handling bank reconciliations.
- Local inventory and fixed asset counting.
- Assisting local teams with accounting related questions.
- Handling payments to courier partners and related tax calculations.
- Assisting with local audit requests.
- AP / AR tracking, reconciliations and follow ups.
- Proper archiving of the accounting documents.
- Assisting with various administrative and other ad-hoc tasks.
Our humble expectations
- You preferably have a few years of experience in accounting.
- A fast learner, who enjoys taking ownerships.
- Attentive to details and work in a structured manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- B.Sc. in Accounting or Finance.
- Excellent MS Excel and general PC skills.
- Prior experience in NetSuite is an advantage.
- Fluent in Russian and English, ability to communicate in Kazakh.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
The application deadline is on November 30th. However, we will review applications on an ongoing basis, so make sure you apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Krista Allinen, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming via email. You need to submit your application via our careers page, thank you!
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 100 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.