Talent Marketing Partner
Are you a marketer by heart, but with a passion for people instead of products? Are you looking for a broad role to showcase your brand, digital and community engagement skills? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today.
Our Operations Talent Acquisition team has scaled significantly in this time too, and by 2021 we’ll have hubs in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Tokyo, Berlin and Tel Aviv!
Since landing in Japan earlier in 2020, we’ve embarked on some ambitious growth plans and now need a dedicated Talent Marketing Partner to help us identify and engage the country’s top talent.
While you’ll have support and resources, you’ll be building this new function out from scratch. This all starts with creating the initial Employee Value Proposition (EVP), building your strategy for raising brand awareness and telling our story, then mapping out your target candidate personas, and executing your plan for engaging them!
You’ll need to think multi-channel here too: paid/organic social, search, careers site, events and careers fairs - it’s all relevant! Finally, once you’ve engaged the candidate, you’ll nurture the relationship in our CRM until they’re ready to speak with a Talent Acquisition Partner.
If you’re that forward-thinking marketer that’s motivated by developing something truly innovative, as well as having an impact on a global level, then you’ll fit right in!
What you’ll be doing
- Work with TA Partners to build targeted offline and online campaigns to build a network of passive candidates across Japan, then ‘owning’ the candidate journey through our CRM until the point of application to a specific role.
- Create and continuously develop Wolt’s local EVP and subsequent candidate personas.
- Work with our Performance Marketing team to create inbound candidate lead funnels through organic and paid channels, as well as continuously analyse and optimise performance.
- ‘Own’ the Japan careers page and ensure content is updated and relevant.
- Produce compelling content that promotes Wolt as an employer of choice for all target candidate profiles.
- Define key campaign metrics and use that data to inform on the most effective advertising campaigns for specific roles and countries (both offline and online)
- Tell success stories and build best practices for future recruitment marketing strategies.
Our humble expectations
- Solid previous experience within an internal talent acquisition team.
- A degree or certificate in Marketing or some demonstrable prior experience.
- A creative thinker with strategic nous - someone that can conceive ideas, but that also applies the logic and reasoning to realise them.
- Experience with compiling different data sets into a visualisation dashboard to inform business decisions.
- Passionate about hiring efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Possessing a true growth mindset and looking to consistently develop skills.
- Native in Japanese written and spoken language, and fluent in English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary, potential bonus and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Shaun Rudden, Talent Acquisition Lead - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 90 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures, Highland Europe, Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and most recently, Lukasz Gadowski (founder of Delivery Hero). We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.