Are you an experienced HR Tech professional, who gets a kick out from working with modern HR applications, building world-class HR processes and people experiences? Do you want to be a part of building and scaling People Operations in a truly global tech organization, spreading across 23 markets? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company founded in 2014 with a mission to transform the way people can order food from restaurants. Wolt has since grown rapidly and become a global company, currently operating in 23 countries and over 100 cities across EMEA, servicing 8M registered users - and this is only the beginning.
Our People team is a team of approximately 25 people, located in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Berlin Tel-Aviv and Tokyo. To reach our next exciting growth plans we are now expanding our People team and looking for an experienced HRIS professional to join us, to help us build our HR tech landscape to the next level.
As an HRIS Specialist, you’ll be working at the heart of our People Operations, working with our core HR solutions people processes and data. You’ll have a key role in designing how our people processes scale with the growth of the organisation and how we can take more advantage of our HR tech, to enable more automation, scalability and great experiences. You’ll get a unique chance to work with modern HR solutions like Workday and Quinyx, in a truly global environment. Due to our growth, we are constantly developing our HR tech landscape, so you’ll get a lot of freedom to design and build things the way you feel is best for us.
What you’ll be doing
- Have responsibility for our HRIS development and configuration, mainly in Workday but also a few other SaaS applications. We’ll go into production with Workday during March 2021, so you’ll also have a key role developing our “life-in-production” development and support model going forward.
- Develop our people processes towards further digitalization, automation, scalability and superb user-experience.
- Be a key contributor in all of HR tech projects and overall drive onwards our HR tech roadmap.
- Provide advanced application support and troubleshooting, when issues arise, in a “super-user” role.
- Provide training on our HRIS applications, to employees, team leads and your HR colleagues.
- Coordinate Workday release management in accordance with Workday’s bi-annual release schedule.
- Contribute to the development of HR reporting and analytics to take our HR data usage to the next level.
Our humble expectations
- Previous HRIS configuration experience, from modern SaaS HR applications. Configuration experience from Workday (e.g. Core HCM, Security, Core Compensation, Reporting, Absence) seen as a strong advantage
- Excellent understanding of of the core HR processes and the ability to transform designed processes to system configuration
- Solid understanding of what good end-user experience and modern HR process design looks like. You have the end-user experience at heart in all the designs you do
- Comfortable with HR reporting and analytics. You master reporting both in an HR solution but also in Excel. You’re used to handling large datasets and know how to use Excel magic to your advantage.
- You are a strong communicator, near native fluency in English
- You have a problem-solving and can-do attitude combined with networking skills and a willingness to take initiative
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Katariina Salomäki, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we're best known for our delivery platform. On our mobile apps or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners – or other items from our grocery and retail partners – to either pick up their order or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We're currently active in 23 countries and more than 120 cities, servicing over 8 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry's highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer's own language.
We've raised €267M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures, Highland Europe, and Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and Lukasz Gadowski (founder of Delivery Hero). We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt's app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year. In 2020 we were recognized as Europe's most promising startup as part of Adyen and TNW's #Tech5 competition, and as the fastest growing tech company in Europe by the Financial Times.
Wolt is more than just a food and retail delivery operation – in fact we are built upon a solid foundation of state-of-the-art technology. Our internal tooling enables us to ramp up new cities efficiently and provide excellent customer service, our own logistics platform allows us to optimise our couriers' work to get you the food you want as fast as possible, and our restaurant platform allows restaurants to offer exciting food experiences for our customers in an optimal way.
We work in small teams with high ownership, with each team focusing on a key area of the Wolt product stack. Each and every one of our product team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement. We work with a passion, but we haven't forgotten how to have fun along the way!