Are you a motivator with excellent communication skills? Do you have the ability to work independently in a highly-dynamic work environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform - you can read more about our story below. Wolt has been growing rapidly in Estonia ever since we entered the market in 2016. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for a City Liaison to join our team in Pärnu.
As our City Liaison, you will make sure that existing and new Courier Partners in your city have everything they need in order to provide the best quality of service throughout all stages of delivery - from our restaurants to the customers. In our Operations team, no day is the same, so you need to be self-motivated, driven to succeed and have excellent interpersonal, and community building skills! Our operations run seven days a week - this role will require you to plan ahead and sometimes it will require you to be available on the weekend. Currently we are looking for a part time position with around 10 weekly hours.
What you’ll be doing
- Onboarding and growing the number of happy courier partners on Wolt’s platform in your city to ensure a healthy and sustainable delivery operation
- Taking care of all courier partner off-boardings
- Managing inventory in the warehouse
Our humble expectations
- Excellent communicator and a big team motivator as you will have daily contact with our courier partners
- Ability to lead by example and show the direction, as well as the genuine will to support your team members and courier partners
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- You’re an expert when it comes to handling crowds and you are confident in expressing your social skills
- Thorough and organised - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- You can manage ‘freedom under responsibility’ and are able to manage your own tasks and schedule
- Flexible in terms of working hours, as you might need to work during weekends occasionally
- Fluent in Estonian and able to work in English
- Category B driver’s license
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Please note that the closing date for applications is Sunday January 10th 2021 - we'll be looking to start interviews thereafter. :)
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we're best known for our delivery platform. On our mobile apps or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners – or other items from our grocery and retail partners – to either pick up their order or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We're currently active in 23 countries and more than 120 cities, servicing over 8 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry's highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer's own language.
We've raised €267M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures, Highland Europe, and Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and Lukasz Gadowski (founder of Delivery Hero). We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt's app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year. In 2020 we were recognized as Europe's most promising startup as part of Adyen and TNW's #Tech5 competition, and as the fastest growing tech company in Europe by the Financial Times.
Wolt is more than just a food and retail delivery operation – in fact we are built upon a solid foundation of state-of-the-art technology. Our internal tooling enables us to ramp up new cities efficiently and provide excellent customer service, our own logistics platform allows us to optimise our couriers' work to get you the food you want as fast as possible, and our restaurant platform allows restaurants to offer exciting food experiences for our customers in an optimal way.
We work in small teams with high ownership, with each team focusing on a key area of the Wolt product stack. Each and every one of our product team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement. We work with a passion, but we haven't forgotten how to have fun along the way!