Are you a motivator with excellent communication skills? Do you love working in a highly-dynamic work environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We have launched our services in Berlin in Aug 2020, and have since been painting the city blue. We are growing rapidly and already preparing to launch in our next cities. Next stop - Munich! As such, we are looking for an Operations Associate to join our Operations team in Munich.
As our Operations Associate, you will be responsible for the onboarding of our new Courier Partners. You’ll ensure that our Courier Partners are well taken care of, and that they have everything they need in order to provide the best quality of service throughout all stages of delivery - from our restaurants to the customers.
In this role, no day is the same and there’s always something to do. As such, you need to be adaptable, self-motivated and driven to succeed. You must also have excellent interpersonal and community building skills - we think service first at all times!
What you'll be doing
- Onboarding, retaining and growing the number of happy courier partners on Wolt’s platform to ensure a healthy and sustainable delivery operation
- Leading and managing of Courier introductions and onboarding
- Managing Courier supply scheduling
- Managing daily supply
- Holding Round-table meet-ups
- Taking care of all off-boardings
- Managing inventory
Our humble expectations
- Excellent communicator and a big team motivator as you will have daily contact with our courier partners
- Ability to think analytically and use analytical tools, such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Ability to lead by example and show the direction, as well as the genuine will to support your team members and your courier partners on their way
- A fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- Thorough and organized - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- You can manage ‘freedom under responsibility’ and are able to manage your own tasks and schedule
- Flexible in terms of working hours, as you might need to work during weekends occasionally
- Preferably a background in training and guiding groups and individuals
- Fluent in German and English is a must
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Kristin Liiksaar - Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we're best known for our delivery platform. On our mobile apps or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners – or other items from our grocery and retail partners – to either pick up their order or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We're currently active in 23 countries and more than 120 cities, servicing over 8 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry's highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer's own language.
We've raised €267M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures, Highland Europe, and Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and Lukasz Gadowski (founder of Delivery Hero). We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt's app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year. In 2020 we were recognized as Europe's most promising startup as part of Adyen and TNW's #Tech5 competition, and as the fastest growing tech company in Europe by the Financial Times.
Wolt is more than just a food and retail delivery operation – in fact we are built upon a solid foundation of state-of-the-art technology. Our internal tooling enables us to ramp up new cities efficiently and provide excellent customer service, our own logistics platform allows us to optimise our couriers' work to get you the food you want as fast as possible, and our restaurant platform allows restaurants to offer exciting food experiences for our customers in an optimal way.
We work in small teams with high ownership, with each team focusing on a key area of the Wolt product stack. Each and every one of our product team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement. We work with a passion, but we haven't forgotten how to have fun along the way!