Talent Acquisition Partner - Operations
Are you an experienced talent acquisition professional with a passion for delivering an exceptional candidate experience? Does recruiting for one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform.
We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today.
Our Operations Talent Acquisition team has scaled significantly in this time too. We’re now a truly global team with people in Helsinki, Copenhagen and Tokyo, and we’re now looking to go even more multinational by adding new faces in Berlin and Tel Aviv too!
So what can we tell you about recruiting for Wolt in Germany? Well, since launching earlier in 2020, we’ve accelerated our growth plans and now need a dedicated Partner to help drive the search to find the country’s top talent.
As we’re really ramping up our efforts, you can expect to be given lots of support and resources to succeed. In return, we need you to have superhuman organisational and communication skills in order to manage multiple processes at speed.
While you’ll be working fast, you’ll ensure to put candidate experience and quality of hire at the heart of all you do - these are super important metrics for us, and so you must share our passion! :)
One other essential trait is the desire to learn, develop and innovate. There’s a lot to build in this role, from designing innovative local processes to contributing to our global talent strategy, and so if this motivates you, then you’re our kind of person!
What you’ll be doing
- Putting candidate experience at the heart of your day-to-day activities. Good service is alfa omega in recruiting, and we want to impress and excite our future colleagues at every step in the process.
- Creating new and innovative ways to attract the best people to join Wolt by identifying new channels or localised messages.
- Sourcing high-quality candidates at all levels through Linkedin and/or other local platforms, and pinpointing relevant experience from a resume or application.
- Communicating effectively (both verbally and written) to various stakeholders: for internal stakeholders, this means getting to the core of their requirements, and creating relevant recruitment collateral and processes to best reflect this; for candidates, this means deep-diving into specific topics related to their respective experience.
- Being an expert on your countries by going above and beyond to understand the talent market, local culture and how to overcome potential recruitment obstacles.
- Coordinating the hiring process between the hiring manager and the respective candidate, and working to agreed SLAs.
- Being a bit of a data geek and ensuring all systems are updated, while also being attentive to details when creating a job description and communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
Our humble expectations
- Solid previous experience in a talent acquisition focused role - ideally with both agency and in-house experience.
- Great relationship building skills.
- A genuine passion about hiring efficiently and effectively, as well as a true growth mindset with the desire to consistently develop your skills.
- Have a self-starter mindset and willingness to contribute to hands-on activities in a flat organization
- Enjoy researching and have a natural curiosity for understanding competitors, target companies, channels etc. in different regions.
- Ability to think on your feet in a fast-moving environment.
- Be able to collaborate and proactively communicate clearly both verbally and in written form with various stakeholders in English.
- Be able to prioritise Wolt culture and values as the fundamental elements of Wolt growing as a successful business.
- Most importantly - be an active part of the Global Talent Acquisition team! As a team, we do common things uncommonly well.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary, potential bonus and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Shaun Rudden, Talent Acquisition Lead - email@example.com
Wolt is currently active in 23 countries and more than 90 cities, servicing over 7 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures, Highland Europe, Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and most recently, Lukasz Gadowski (founder of Delivery Hero). We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.