Are you a service-minded leader with proven experience in exciting and delighting customers? Does working in a truly customer-centric organisation excite and motivate you? If this sounds like you then we’d love to chat!
Our journey within Israel started in the fall of 2018. Since then, we’ve launched in more than 15 cities and the country has become one of our fastest growing ‘Woltwide’.
As a result of our rapid growth in the last 12 months, our Support Team now includes more than 300 Support Associates and 18 Support Leads. This has driven the need for an additional layer of management internally and is the reason we are now looking to hire a new Support Manager to sit in between our Support Leads and our Head of Support.
As a senior member of our Support team in Israel, you will work closely with our operation and restaurant teams to ensure we are delivering the ‘best in the world’ service on all fronts from our customers to our partners. You will report directly to our Head of Support and take an active role in improving our Support organisation at every level!
It goes without saying that you’re a natural people person and you know how to get the best out of the teams you lead :) we’re rapidly evolving here at Wolt, so someone who’s comfortable with driving and managing change is essential!
What you will be doing
- Working together with the Support leads to make sure we provide great customer support to all of our customers: Restaurant and Retail partners, end-users and our Courier Partners CP
- Guide and mentor the Support leads in order to improve the Associates performance, especially with instances of underperforming Associates
- Share information and provide training on new work procedures and product features.
- constantly improve our knowledge base, specifically around onboarding and continuous development of employees
- Work together with our Operations team to enhance our communication when it comes to escalations.
- Improve the hiring process together with our Support Leads and HR team, with a particular focus on well-being, and creating a long-term career path.
Our humble expectations
- You have a solid experience in leading consumer-facing support teams in a similarly fast-paced environment
- You love numbers and you actively rely on data to make decisions, especially when it comes to scaling efficiently
- You’re motivated by developing and building teams & people
- Being around people is what gets you out of bed in the morning - you’re naturally at home in a very social environment
- On top of your people skills, you’re a master multitasker and you can always juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- You are a true foodie with a constant hunger to learn and do things better.
- You are fluent in Hebrew and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- A competitive salary and benefits
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we're best known for our delivery platform. On our mobile apps or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners – or other items from our grocery and retail partners – to either pick up their order or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We're currently active in 23 countries and more than 120 cities, servicing over 8 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry's highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer's own language.
We've raised €267M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures, Highland Europe, and Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and Lukasz Gadowski (founder of Delivery Hero). We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt's app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year. In 2020 we were recognized as Europe's most promising startup as part of Adyen and TNW's #Tech5 competition, and as the fastest growing tech company in Europe by the Financial Times.
Wolt is more than just a food and retail delivery operation – in fact we are built upon a solid foundation of state-of-the-art technology. Our internal tooling enables us to ramp up new cities efficiently and provide excellent customer service, our own logistics platform allows us to optimise our couriers' work to get you the food you want as fast as possible, and our restaurant platform allows restaurants to offer exciting food experiences for our customers in an optimal way.
We work in small teams with high ownership, with each team focusing on a key area of the Wolt product stack. Each and every one of our product team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement. We work with a passion, but we haven't forgotten how to have fun along the way!