Are you looking for an opportunity to kick start your career in marketing? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where you can take ownership and do things, rather than wait for being told what to do? If this sounds like you, then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown rapidly in the past few years - after launching our service in Finland in 2015, we’ve expanded to operate in 23 countries across Europe and Asia!
Our journey in the Czech Republic started in 2018 with a few people in a small office in Prague. Fast-forward to today and we have a team of almost 70 people, over 1,200 restaurants in our portfolio, and we’ve launched in three other cities with more to come! We are growing rapidly and are now looking for a Marketing Associate to join our team!
As a Marketing Associate your main role is to work together with the local CZ marketing team, making sure that we reach customers and keep them engaged. You’ll work with creating content for a wide variety of communication channels in Czech and English. In addition to that, you’ll participate in planning and organising marketing campaigns and supporting the team in all marketing related activities.
What you’ll be doing
- Social media communication: Define a content strategy plan, create and post content to our SoMe channels and ensure community management
- Email marketing: Plan, ensure and update ongoing CRM flow. Create mailings and drive user retention via nurture flow and retargeting efforts
- Restaurant marketing: Spread the word about restaurants to Wolt customers and find ways how to optimize venue-specific marketing efforts
- Copywriting: Take care of in-app communication. Assist the central marketing team with translations and localizations
- Project management and execution: Oversee assigned projects and ensure that message is spread to customers throughout all marketing channels
- User campaigns: Drive and lead marketing campaigns that are in line with current business needs from idea to performance evaluation
- Vendor relations: Maintain communication with all involved parties (agencies, influencers, key partners)
- Work together with the local marketing team on 360° marketing strategy and assist with everyday agenda and ad-hoc tasks
Our humble expectations
- You are enthusiastic and known for being a person who brings good energy to the team
- You’re very hands on, involved and eager to learn and develop your skills in marketing
- You enjoy ownership and are able to really own a project, work independently, prioritise and ask for guidance when needed
- You are a doer, who can both come up with creative ideas and execute/follow-up on them
- You have a strong creative eye and great understanding of social media channels
- You enjoy creating content and are good at that – you are creative in your writing and you can adapt your tone of voice for various audiences.
- Preferably, you have worked with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or other graphic design tools before
- You have native or near-native writing and verbal skills in Czech and you are fluent in English
- Preferably, you have acquired at least Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Design or similar field
- You have gained some first experience in a fast-moving environment with a strong focus on achieving targets and getting things done
- Background in e-commerce, digital marketing, apps or hospitality is a plus
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Laura Kuukka, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not accept applications via email, so make sure you submit them via our jobs page - thank you!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we're best known for our delivery platform. On our mobile apps or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners – or other items from our grocery and retail partners – to either pick up their order or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We're currently active in 23 countries and more than 120 cities, servicing over 8 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry's highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer's own language.
We've raised €267M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures, Highland Europe, and Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and Lukasz Gadowski (founder of Delivery Hero). We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt's app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year. In 2020 we were recognized as Europe's most promising startup as part of Adyen and TNW's #Tech5 competition, and as the fastest growing tech company in Europe by the Financial Times.
Wolt is more than just a food and retail delivery operation – in fact we are built upon a solid foundation of state-of-the-art technology. Our internal tooling enables us to ramp up new cities efficiently and provide excellent customer service, our own logistics platform allows us to optimise our couriers' work to get you the food you want as fast as possible, and our restaurant platform allows restaurants to offer exciting food experiences for our customers in an optimal way.
We work in small teams with high ownership, with each team focusing on a key area of the Wolt product stack. Each and every one of our product team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement. We work with a passion, but we haven't forgotten how to have fun along the way!