Restaurant Partnership Manager
Are you an experienced field sales professional who loves to acquire new partnerships and close deals? Are you passionate about building strong networks with restaurant owners and strategically building up restaurant portfolios in current and new cities? Do you have strong networks within the HORECA scene in Norway? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 90 cities across EMEA, servicing over 5M registered users.
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Norway ever since we entered the market in 2017. We’re now in 4 cities and are growing fast!
As such, we need a strong field sales professional to lead the charge in signing up new restaurant partners to the Wolt platform and managing their general client experience. As time progresses and more restaurants are onboarded, the targets and duties of the role may develop - in the first instance, we’re just looking for someone that wants to get their teeth into this exciting project!
What you'll be doing:
- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting restaurants that are a great fit for Wolt.
- Being strategic in the way you expand the restaurant portfolio in your market - strategically expanding the restaurant portfolio in current areas, but also owning how way we build up the restaurant portfolio in new cities.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms.
- Finalizing delivery menus with the venue manager.
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside the Restaurant Development Manager.
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data.
Our humble expectations
- Demonstrable experience of being successful within a field sales position
- An entrepreneurial and self-motivated mindset to work comfortably in a remote capacity
- A natural ‘hunter’ with excellent communication and networking skills
- A real foodie with good knowledge of the local restaurant scene
- Experience from within the hospitality industry - especially restaurants - is a plus
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Flexibility to travel every once in a while to meet with restaurant owners in other cities in Norway.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Kristin Liiksaar, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we're best known for our delivery platform. On our mobile apps or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners – or other items from our grocery and retail partners – to either pick up their order or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We're currently active in 23 countries and more than 120 cities, servicing over 8 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry's highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer's own language.
We've raised €267M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures, Highland Europe, and Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and Lukasz Gadowski (founder of Delivery Hero). We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt's app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year. In 2020 we were recognized as Europe's most promising startup as part of Adyen and TNW's #Tech5 competition, and as the fastest growing tech company in Europe by the Financial Times.
Wolt is more than just a food and retail delivery operation – in fact we are built upon a solid foundation of state-of-the-art technology. Our internal tooling enables us to ramp up new cities efficiently and provide excellent customer service, our own logistics platform allows us to optimise our couriers' work to get you the food you want as fast as possible, and our restaurant platform allows restaurants to offer exciting food experiences for our customers in an optimal way.
We work in small teams with high ownership, with each team focusing on a key area of the Wolt product stack. Each and every one of our product team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement. We work with a passion, but we haven't forgotten how to have fun along the way!