Are you a service-minded professional looking for your next challenge? Does being a part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Baku in summer 2019, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step.
However, food delivery was just the start. We don’t want to just satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail.
As such, we need a Retail Associate to support the onboarding and training of new retail partners and ensuring the best possible partnership. As a Retail Associate you will act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure optimal success.
What you'll be doing
- Onboarding retail venues into Wolt's platform including photography, menu updates, translations and training.
- Creating selections and ensuring retail partner selections on the platform are accurate.
- Handling retail support together with your fellow Wolters in our Support team.
- Proactively helping retail partners in order to improve their performance.
- Helping out with marketing campaigns for retail partners.
- Assisting the rest of the Retail team in any additional tasks related to working with retail partners.
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience from a previous support, administration, or account management role.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure. You are used to working with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Structured, analytical, detailed and service-oriented.
- Experience from within the retail industry is a plus
- Self-starter with a passion for food and retail!
- Fluent in Azerbaijani, Russian and English.
So if you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team then we’d love to hear from you!
Application deadline is on Sunday January 24th, 2021. We will start reviewing applications after the deadline, and will then be in touch with all applicants! :)
If you have any questions, you can reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our jobs portal.
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we're best known for our delivery platform. On our mobile apps or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners – or other items from our grocery and retail partners – to either pick up their order or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We're currently active in 23 countries and more than 120 cities, servicing over 8 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry's highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer's own language.
We've raised €267M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures, Highland Europe, and Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and Lukasz Gadowski (founder of Delivery Hero). We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt's app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year. In 2020 we were recognized as Europe's most promising startup as part of Adyen and TNW's #Tech5 competition, and as the fastest growing tech company in Europe by the Financial Times.
Wolt is more than just a food and retail delivery operation – in fact we are built upon a solid foundation of state-of-the-art technology. Our internal tooling enables us to ramp up new cities efficiently and provide excellent customer service, our own logistics platform allows us to optimise our couriers' work to get you the food you want as fast as possible, and our restaurant platform allows restaurants to offer exciting food experiences for our customers in an optimal way.
We work in small teams with high ownership, with each team focusing on a key area of the Wolt product stack. Each and every one of our product team members has a say in where we are going and what solutions we implement. We work with a passion, but we haven't forgotten how to have fun along the way!