Head of Sales Operations, Wolt at Work
Are you an ambitious B2B sales operations leader with proven experience of leading a high performing team? Are you excited about driving best-practice processes to consistently improve efficiency and results? If yes, then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and one of the fastest growing food delivery companies in the world. Just 3 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today and we’re in 23 countries and over 100 cities across EMEA, servicing over 8M registered users. At the same time, we’ve expanded to retail sales, B2B and delivery as a service.
We’re looking for a Head of Sales Operations for Wolt at Work, our service for companies who want to offer employees food at the office (or at home!). We work with over 1500 companies in Europe and are expecting to grow 10x in the coming years. We have local sales resources (Business Partnership Managers) in almost ten countries and we’re planning to double that number this year.
As a Head of Sales Operations, Wolt at Work, you’ll lead our Business Partnership Managers and support them in their day-to-day work. You’ll design and implement sales processes and best practices for Wolt at Work, as well as create sales materials and manage the recurring meetings of the sales team. The team is growing fast, so we expect you to participate in hiring and training as well. In short, you’ll take ownership of building a great sales organization within a high-growth tech company.
What you will be doing
- Lead and manage the Business Partnership Managers in all Wolt countries.
- Manage recurring business activities such as weekly sales meetings and monthly business reviews.
- Be responsible for sales analytics and reporting of sales performance.
- Participate in hiring and training of new sales resources.
- Work closely with the product team to articulate product development needs.
- Own our sales manual and other supporting materials such as pitch decks.
- Own the Wolt at Work sales funnel from beginning to end.
- Facilitate cross-country partnerships with our biggest accounts.
Our humble expectations
- 6-10 years domain experience; minimum 2-3 years of sales operations experience in the technology industry.
- Structured, logical problem-solving skills with a bias for action and impact.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Natural tendency for ownership.
- True culture champion - someone that leads by example with collaboration, teamwork, and data-driven decision-making. We also value humility and politeness at all times!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Eligible to work in Finland or willing to relocate.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Eligibility for our stock option plan along with a competitive salary and benefits
If you have any questions, you can direct them to:
Sameer Murtaza, Talent Acquisition Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications via email, so make sure you submit them via our jobs page - thank you!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.