Global Partnership Development Lead
Are you a seasoned account manager passionate to reach excellent commercial goals? Would you be the right person to define the way we develop partnerships globally? If yes, then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown rapidly in the past few years - after launching our service in Finland in 2015, we’ve expanded to operate in 23 countries across Europe and Asia! Currently, we have more than 27 000 restaurant and retail partners on board.
We’re now looking for a Global Partnership Development Lead to own the partnership development model across Wolt. You will ensure the high performance of our account managers across Wolt countries and continuously develop ways of working to ensure Wolt’s commercial and strategic goals for restaurant partnerships are achieved.
As part of our Global Restaurant Operations team, you are part of the strategic, commercial and operational development of Wolt’s restaurant business, expanding our restaurant portfolio, enhancing profitability, efficiency and partner experience. In addition to the core team, you will work closely with Product, Analytics and our country teams. The role is based in our Global Restaurant Operations team at our HQ in Helsinki.
In a nutshell, in this role you combine analytical performance management with commercial excellence to gain more value from our global restaurant portfolio, while scaling our operating model to match our growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Defining and rolling out the account development model across Wolt, including approach, tools and playbook for managing key accounts as well as lower tier ones, including account planning, growth, expansion, marketing, profitability, operational performance.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the account management toolkit.
- Overseeing the performance of local account management, and applying a hands-on approach with local account management teams to improve performance when deviations occur.
- Ensuring coordination between and performance of Wolt local enterprise account managers in line with our competitive and commercial goals.
- Taking a portfolio management perspective on our restaurants, rapidly identifying and implementing ways to improve operational or commercial performance.
- Building a team to ensure we scale.
Our humble expectations
- A solid track record with global partnership development or commercial management in a tech company or world-leading FMCG brand.
- Experience in developing and implementing new ways of working towards commercial excellence in a global organization.
- Experience in developing and managing strategic partnerships with large (Fortune 500 scale) companies.
- Highly analytical, able to quickly identify performance issues in data and derive actionable insights.
- Ability to work hands on with local team leads to rapidly deliver successful performance improvements with measurable impact.
- Experience in F&B/HoReCa sectors is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Eligible to work in Finland.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment and taking ownership, and you have the drive to build things from scratch, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any questions, you can direct them to:
Sameer Murtaza, Talent Acquisition Partner: email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications via email, so make sure you submit them via our jobs page - thank you!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.