Head of Restaurant Sales Operations
Are you an ambitious sales operations leader with proven experience of leading a high performing team? Are you excited about driving best-practice processes to consistently improve efficiency and results? If yes, then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown rapidly in the past few years - after launching our service in Finland in 2015, we’ve expanded to operate in 23 countries across Europe and Asia! Currently, we have over 400 sales professionals across our countries that have done an amazing job getting more than 27 000 restaurant and retail partners on board.
We’re now looking for a stellar individual to take our operations to the next level as the Head of Restaurant Sales Operations. In this role, you would be responsible for our sales strategy, execution and overall success of our sales in the restaurant vertical. You would be re-defining our restaurant sales model and leading change across our 23 country teams.
As we scale our operations, we need to empower our local teams to reach even higher performance levels. You will work closely with our local teams and cross-functionally with our central functions to ensure we reach our ambitious growth targets. Whether it’s about the organization set-up, sales processes or sales model, we need to ensure that we have a rock solid foundation to managing everything from small restaurants to large enterprises. We have a great base to start from, and now we need to scale this up!
In this role you should be excited about building things and being ready to get your hands dirty while executing the plan! The role is based in our Global Operations team at our HQ in Helsinki.
What you’ll be doing
- Improve and build a scalable sales model for Wolt’s restaurant business.
- Lead change across our sales teams in 23 countries to improve restaurant sales performance.
- Own the restaurant sales process and work closely with the Wolt leadership and cross-functional teams (Product, Analytics, Marketing) to develop our processes.
- Continuously monitor our sales performance - find opportunities to improve systems, processes, programs, and drive positive change.
- Conduct negotiations with large global partnerships.
Our humble expectations
- You are a solid sales leader with vast experience working with sales and strategic business development in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record from leading and hiring a global sales operations team.
- Experience building out new business processes, teams and/or functions.
- Excellent analytical skills - such as translating data into actions, or analysing sales metrics and producing relevant KPIs.
- Thrive in a dynamic environment where you are proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told what to do.,
- Excellent people skills and the ability to motivate and communicate with various stakeholders.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment and taking ownership, and you have the drive to build things from scratch, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any questions, you can direct them to:
Sameer Murtaza, Talent Acquisition Partner: email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications via email, so make sure you submit them via our jobs page - thank you!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.