Restaurant Partnership Manager
Are you a service-focused field sales person that’s looking for your next challenge? Does creating new sales opportunities in one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 100 cities across EMEA, servicing over 7M registered users.
Our journey in Lithuania started in 2017. Since then, we’ve earned trust of Lithuanians all over Vilnius and Kaunas. As such, we need a strong sales professional to lead the charge in signing up new restaurant partners to the Wolt platform. You’ll be at the heart of building pipelines in both existing and new cities, and will be a key figure in driving Wolt’s success in Lithuania.
Exceptional service is always a priority for us too - to ensure our restaurant partners have the best possible experience, you’ll work closely with the Restaurant Development team to create strong communication loops for onboarding and beyond.
What you'll be doing
- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting restaurants that are a great fit for Wolt.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms.
- Finalizing delivery menus with the restaurant managers.
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside the Restaurant Development Manager.
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data.
Our humble expectations
- Your background might consist of field sales, business development, concierge, events management or sales manager within hospitality.
- You are structured, detailed and service-oriented, and have experience working with data-driven sales processes.
- A natural ‘hunter’ with excellent communication and networking skills.
- A real foodie with good knowledge of the local restaurant scene.
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
Application deadline is Sunday February 28th 2021. We're going through applications on an ongoing basics, so send your application asap! :)
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Katariina Saarinen, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.