Are you an experienced customer experience professional with leadership skills and a strong passion for being strategic and using insights to deliver exceptional service? Does leading support within one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies sound like your next adventure? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Norway ever since we entered the market in 2017. As such we are now looking for a Support Lead to join us and help us take our customer experience to the new heights.
With our excellent customer service, our support teams are the glue that holds together the marketplace. We ensure that the operations between customers, restaurant partners and courier partners all run smoothly. But it is not only about making things run smooth - support is much bigger than that for us at Wolt. We really love to excite and delight our customers and see support as a key to a stellar customer journey and a way to our customers' hearts. As our Support Lead, you will manage our Norwegian support team and work with customer insights to both develop and inspire a high-quality standard of service that we provide to our customers and partners throughout the country.
What you'll be doing
- Analyzing and optimizing: You will look for patterns in incoming requests from our customers, translating it to actions and improvements, and communicating it to external partners and internal stakeholders. Get your spreadsheet skills ready, there will be plenty of number crunching to do here!
- Strategizing and collaborating: You will develop strategies to improve customer experience and satisfaction while creating engaged customers. Knowing the inner mechanics of our customer service systems and customer journeys, you will collaborate closely with our other teams to meet the needs of our customers and partners.
- Recruiting, mentoring and managing: You will quickly get Wolt under your skin and find the best talent with the right attitude while creating an environment where the team can develop through encouragement and empowerment. You will be providing performance feedback and making sure your Support Associates meet their KPIs.
- Operational management: You are an operational leader who sets the structure and direction. You develop clear guidelines so that the team can efficiently handle a high number of high-quality interactions with couriers, customers and restaurants. You ensure that the team has the training and information they need to deliver exceptional service, while also empowering them to be independent and confident in making good decisions on their own.
- Leading by example and setting the standard: At Wolt, our Customer Support knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems. You will lead by example and raise the bar of the service we provide and the way we do support. You set targets for yourself and your team and walk the extra mile to beat new records as a company.
- Relating and communicating: You will identify the customer needs and relevant tone of voice to each of our customers (courier partners, customers, and merchants) that are reaching out to us.
- Getting stuff done: Hustle, hustle, hustle.
Our humble expectations
- Leadership experience and background from customer experience, product management, customer insights, or similar field.
- Experience and passion for working with analytics. You love exploring customer insights and patterns to take the customer experience and the way support is done to new heights.
- Passionate about customer experience and enjoy working and engaging with people.
- Data-driven and able to work with data and turn your findings into actions to help the rest of the core team understand how support is progressing according to the KPIs.
- Can-do attitude and positive energy. You enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and you like to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- You have the skills and know-how to motivate your team to provide the best service possible.
- You’re tech-savvy and enjoy learning and teaching others in how to use our support tools and make things smarter.
- The ability to think on your feet and multi-task.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Kristin Liiksaar, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.