HR Operations Specialist
Are you an experienced People / HR Operations professional, with a genuine interest and passion towards the operational side of HR? Do you want to be a part of building and scaling HR Operations in a truly global tech organisation, spreading across 23 markets? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 120 cities across EMEA, servicing over 8M registered users.
Our People team is growing together with the rest of the organisation. We’re now a team of altogether 20 people spread across Helsinki, Copenhagen, Berlin and Tokyo. We’re now looking for a HR Operations Specialist, with a genuine interest and passion towards the operational side of HR, to join our HR team in Berlin. You’ll be working at the heart of our People Operations, working with our core people processes and practices, HR solutions and data.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with our core people processes like on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Handling employee document administration.
- Doing HR system updates.
- Coordinating our payroll process locally and working closely with our local payroll vendor
- Writing and maintaining people policies and guides.
- Working with HR related reporting and analytics.
- Drafting and advising on local pay and benefit related matters
- In general, providing support to our employees and team leads with all of their HR and people related questions about for example our people policies and compensation, benefits & payroll related topics.
Our humble expectations
- We hope you have a solid background from working in People / HR Operations, ideally in a fast-growing, fast-paced environment.
- Ideally you have been working closely with HR systems, payroll, people policies (creation & maintenance) and compensation, absence and working time related topics.
- Overall, you have a strong understanding of all core People processes, with a view of what works and what doesn’t.
- Hands-on experience from HR solution administration and policy design is considered a strong advantage.
- As a person, you are a strong communicator, near native fluency in German and English.
- We hope you have a problem-solving and can-do attitude combined with networking skills and a willingness to take initiative.
- You should also work well in a team, but also handle tasks independently and with your own initiative.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Sarah Gilming, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.