Are you a multitasker, with a genuine interest and passion towards the operational side of HR? Do you want to be a part of building and scaling HR Operations in a truly global tech organisation, spreading across 23 markets? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 120 cities across EMEA, servicing over 8M registered users.
Our People team is growing together with the rest of the organisation. We’re now a team of altogether 20 people spread across Helsinki, Copenhagen, Berlin and Tokyo. We are looking for a colleague who has a genuine interest and passion towards the operational side of HR. You’ll be working closely with Wolt’s country team in Germany, supporting locally on different HR related tasks for our courier workforce.
What you’ll be doing
- Employee document administration (e.g. drafting and updating employment agreements, verifications of income, reference letters, and other employee documents).
- HR system updates to our HR database and local payroll.
- Onboarding new employees and supporting their enrollment to our payroll.
- Auditing employment related information such as work permit expiration dates, student status and contract end dates.
- Being the first line of support for HR-related employee inquiries.
- Support the ongoing set-up of HR processes and tools.
Our humble expectations
- We hope you have a solid background from working in HR (Operations), preferably in a global organization or a start-up environment.
- Ideally, you have the basic understanding of most common People processes and practices, like employee document administration, compensation and onboarding, but even more importantly, you see yourself developing your career within HR and you’re willing to invest time to learn more each and every day.
- You are a strong communicator with fluent German and English skills.
- We hope you have a problem-solving and can-do attitude, combined with networking skills and a willingness to take initiative. You should also work well in a team, but also handle tasks independently and with your own initiative.
- You master the basic PowerPoint and Excel skills to be able to put your ideas to paper.
Overall, you’ll get a chance to work with a lot of interesting people-related tasks and projects, in a global, rapid-growth environment where no day is the same as the day before. So if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Sarah Gilming, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.