Are you looking to take the next step in your marketing career and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can take ownership and do things, rather than wait for being told what to do? If you’re analytical, like to create insights from data and drive campaigns for one of the fastest-growing companies, then apply today!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 120 cities across EMEA, servicing over 8M registered users. Our journey within Norway started in 2017 and we have been growing rapidly ever since.
At Wolt, the Marketing Specialist is the right hand and confidant of the Marketing Manager and you’ll be a part of our local marketing team. You'll be an invaluable asset in our day-to-day operation where you'll execute campaigns and help with project management where you’ll maintain a holistic view to ensure that we meet our goals. In addition to that, you will analyze data and create insights for the marketing team on different projects as well as negotiate and manage partnerships
The ideal applicant has excellent project management skills and previous experience in managing campaigns. You´re analytical, social and have a strong desire to develop and nurture existing partnerships as well as creating insights. You’ve been working for a minimum of two or more years gathering the relevant experience to succeed in this role.
What you'll be doing
- Own and manage campaigns from idea to completion and follow-ups. Oversee assigned projects and ensure that message is spread to customers throughout all marketing channels
- Work together with the local marketing team on 360° marketing strategy and assist with everyday agenda and ad-hoc tasks.
- Create and post content in our tone of voice to our Social Media channels and ensure community management.
- Manage relationships with influencers, designers, restaurants, agencies etc.
- Analyze the performance of the campaigns and maintain a "helicopter" view of project goals and our progress.
- Assist teammates and partners with briefs, follow-ups and analysis.
- Manage a plethora of projects from ideation to execution to evaluation.
Our humble expectations
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience from marketing, media, brand, or advertising background.
- Fluency in both speaking and writing in Norwegian and English is a must.
- A proven track record in project management from an agency or brand perspective. You have previously managed campaigns from an idea to completion and follow-ups.
- You have project management experience and the ability to meet tight deadlines while working across multiple projects.
- You have proven experience in data analysis and creative strategy in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent research skills with a creative approach to problem-solving.
- You have an analytical mindset and a data-driven approach.
- You are known for being a person who brings good energy to the team and you are great at managing different stakeholders during projects.
- Good knowledge or skills with Adobe Creative Cloud or similar creative tools is a big plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Kristin Liiksaar, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.