Global Partnership Manager
Are you a people person that can successfully manage multiple internal and external relationships? Do you enjoy analyzing business data and can pick up important insights? Are you an analytical and creative problem solver that likes moving in the fast lane? Do you enjoy working proactively and autonomously? If so, then Wolt’s Global Retail team is the place for you!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company founded in 2014 and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 100 cities across EMEA, servicing over 10M registered users - and this is only the beginning.
In 2020 we’ve expanded our offering beyond restaurants to groceries, pharmacies, florists and a lot more - all referred to as Retail. Within this new Retail space, we’ve started to work with some of the biggest Retail brands in the world, mainly around Fast Moving Consumer Goods and drinks. These reputable brands have high demands, but they’re also excited to properly invest in cooperation with Wolt.
As such, we are now looking for our first Global Partnership Manager to join the Wolt Partner Services team to provide global support and account management for the biggest retailers and brands in the world. You will play a pivotal role in developing Wolt’s business strategy for working with global retailers and brands that want to utilize our platform for sales and marketing, and in supporting the execution necessary for expanding the cooperation with each such brand across multiple markets. You will manage the day-to-day global relationship, own measurement and reporting of commercial and operational success, distribute best practices across the organization and collects the relevant feedback from our partners in order to share it with product and analytics so we can keep building and creating features and tools that meet our partners’ needs.
What you will be doing
- Develop and manage partner relationship with your global counterparts from their onboarding to the on-going day to day support
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Wolt to align companywide resources and remove blockers in order to help build-out our partners’ digital businesses
- Fully own the strategic partner relationships end to end, including understanding P&L tracking (for both Wolt and the partner), managing data integrations, leading co-marketing efforts to drive awareness and activation, and ensure operational excellence
- build the processes that allow our partners to succeed on the platform by developing an attractive value proposition for customers, including selection, promotions, pricing, and service levels
- Deliver day to day marketing campaign execution, optimization, and analysis across multiple markets
- Create and share success stories to promote the partnership and to be used as selling points for future WPS partners
- Set up tracking, measurement and reporting of commercial and operational performance metrics while making sure the data is streamlined efficiently and we are avoiding redundant work across markets
- Lead contract renegotiations to establish a strong working partnership grounded on sustainable economics for both parties
- Get feedback from our partners and translate it into product, marketing and operations improvement in our global roadmaps
- As we add more partners and the team grows, you will be a natural candidate for leading a team
Our humble expectations
- You ideally have 5+ years of relevant experience in management consulting, business development or account/project management
- You have proven success of working with cross-functional teams (e.g., with product, marketing, and operations), hitting targets, and succeeding in a complex fast-moving environment
- Brilliant data analysis skills.
- Natural tendency for ownership: we grow quickly, and we are always building and solving problems which means we all need to be comfortable in taking initiative and going beyond our immediate job descriptions. You have a strategic mindset and you are an independent thinker who can work with limited guidance, but through grit and determination can deliver a successful outcome.
- You’re a doer - flexible and adaptable with the ability to remove barriers and bottlenecks via grit, creativity, and resourcefulness. You know when you have enough insight to make-a-call and apply the 80 / 20 rule.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Relevant retail or FMCG experience is a plus
- Eligible to work in Finland or Israel.
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Sameer Murtaza, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note however that we only take applications through the application portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.