Are you an operations professional with experience in managing a team and enjoy working in a fast-moving and dynamic environment? Do you have an analytical and process-driven mindset and want to be the key player in ensuring the best in the world experience for our new courier partners? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners. Four years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 100+ cities, servicing over 5M registered users.
In the role as Operations Lead, you will be leading a team of three dedicated Operations Associates as well as +15 part-timers who handle the gear inventory. You will also be working closely together with the rest of the Operations team, the Marketing team and will report into the Operations Manager of Wolt Denmark. In our Operations department, life moves fast and no day is the same, so to be successful in this role you will need to be self-motivated, data-driven, creative, possess leadership characteristics, and have excellent relationship building skills.
In the Operations team, we focus on our Courier Partners: we ensure the right amount of courier partners to meet the order demand, by constantly developing courier partner satisfaction and smooth, scalable processes. Wolt has been growing rapidly in Denmark ever since we entered the market in 2017. And due to our rapid growth, we are now looking for an Operations Lead to help us ensure a sufficient amount of new courier partners and the best possible onboarding experience.
As an Operations Lead, you will have full ownership over the Courier Acquisition function of the Operations team by engaging, onboarding and supporting thousands of Courier Partners in Denmark. This entails everything from ensuring a high amount of courier applications (with the help from Marketing) to onboarding the partners so they are ready to deliver on the streets. You will therefore get the opportunity to utilise your experiences with strategic process planning, business development and ultimately be a vital part in the succes of the growth in Denmark.
What you’ll be doing:
- Optimizing and scaling - Using data to develop & optimize processes that will help us drive operational efficiency and decrease unnecessary manual tasks.
- Leading - growing, developing, and managing your team so we can ensure a smooth and best in the world onboarding experience for our courier partners.
- Measuring - Building up dashboards, KPIs and reports related to the performance of our Courier Partner Acquisitions - approaching it from the sales funnel perspective, from interest to the first delivery.
- Stakeholder management - Collaborating with peers and experts in HQ-functions and other markets about best practices to develop, track and analyze performance.
- Crossfunctional teamwork - Working side by side with our Support team to better understand and facilitate Courier Partner related topics and maintain a high level of service at all times.
- Product Improvement - Actively searching for new features which could improve our courier partner experience on Wolt
- Courier partner acquisitions - Ensuring that we constantly onboard a sufficient amount of courier partners to our platform.
Our humble expectations
- As a minimum + 2 years of relevant professional experience with proven project management skills.
- Ability to lead by example and motivate - you have the genuine will and skill to support and lead your team members and Wolt courier partners.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills and advanced level in MS Office suite package. You are able to look into data and conceptualize, improve and implement ideas, KPIs, and improvements in close collaboration with your team.
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker that is constantly looking for new ways to improve existing processes.
- Fast learner and ability to quickly adapt to new tools, processes, and information.
- Getting things done with a can-do attitude and being comfortable in a fast-paced and high impact environment.
- Fluency in both Danish & English is a must.
- Analytical, economics, or business-related degree preferred.
We could list all the amazing things we offer - but actually, the best part about working with Wolt is the awesome group of people who you will be working with. There is never a dull day at the office and you will be a part of an energetic team in an exciting start-up environment where you will have the opportunity to grow with the company.
The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person, so make sure to apply as soon as you realize that you really, really want to join us on this challenge! We are looking forward to hearing from you! :)
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Caroline Sørensen, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.