Business Partnership Manager
Are you an experienced business-to-business sales professional with great networks? Do you enjoy building partnerships and managing your own portfolio? If your answer is yes, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown rapidly in the past few years - after launching our service in Finland in 2015, we’ve expanded to operate in 23 countries across Europe and Asia!
Our journey in the Czech Republic started in 2018 with a few people in a small office in Prague. Fast-forward to today and we have a team of almost 70 people, over 1,200 restaurants in our portfolio, and we’ve launched in three other cities with more to come!
We’re now looking for our next Business Partnership Manager to grow and develop Wolt’s corporate partnership portfolio within our Wolt at Work product. This includes acting as both the new business specialist in attracting and onboarding new client partners, as well as the key account manager by successfully maximising the Wolt at Work’s reach within the client. We’re looking for someone that has a real passion for delivering exceptional service, and that is savvy with adapting their tone to suit the customer.
What you’ll be doing
- Establishing new corporate partnerships by logically identifying companies that would benefit from Wolt’s services.
- Establishing relationships with company representatives and negotiating partnerships with them.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential corporate partnerships.
- Driving and managing growth of the existing accounts.
- Being the client representatives' trusted advisor, helping them overcome any issues related to the Wolt services, either by yourself or by leveraging the Wolt team
- Making sound business decisions by using data to support your intuition.
Our humble expectations
- Solid experience and demonstrable success within a previous B2B sales position.
- Analytical thinker that can quickly identify a target market.
- Passionate about sales and networking.
- Excellent proactive communication skills.
- Structured way of working - applying a level of rationale before acting.
- Experience from working with a CRM system is a plus.
- Fluent in both Czech and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Laura Kuukka, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com.
Please note that we do not accept applications via email, so make sure you submit them via our jobs page - thank you!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.