Are you an ambitious marketing manager with proven experience of creating brand awareness around your product? Are you obsessed with growth and delivering next-level marketing campaigns? If this sounds like you, we'd love to speak with you!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown rapidly in the past few years - after launching our service in Finland in 2015, we’ve expanded to operate in 23 countries across Europe and Asia! We’re looking for more talented individuals to join us so if you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Slovakia ever since we entered the market in September 2019 and we’re showing no signs of slowing down!
We’re now looking for a motivated Marketing Manager to take ownership of the marketing strategy and roadmap in the region. Reporting into the General Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that we optimize our marketing budget and get the most ‘bang for our buck’.
This involves creating campaigns that span multiple channels and boosts both Wolt’s profile and market share in Slovakia. You’ll be expected to then build strong relationships with partner brands, influencers and the local media and thus need to know how and when to link impactful messages across digital, OOH and press, and then how to utilize your resources effectively.
What you'll be doing
- Creation and implementation of the local marketing strategy
- Local planning of campaigns and activities, timelines, channel allocation and execution
- Brand awareness building
- Funnel analysis, conversion tracking, cohort performance analyses, customer surveys
- Planning, forecasting, executing and evaluating partnership deals including sponsorships and events
Our humble expectations
- Extensive experience in managing a marketing team
- A background of e-commerce, digital marketing, apps or hospitality
- Analytical approach when using data to design, develop and execute marketing strategies
- Tech savvy and experienced with online analytic tools (e.g. google analytics)
- Strong creative writing skills and understand the appropriate tone of voice for various audiences
- Ability to really own a project, work independently and ask for guidance when needed
- Prior experience in a fast-moving environment with a strong focus on achieving targets and getting things done
- Fluent in Slovakian and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Laura Kuukka, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.