Talent Acquisition Partner - HQ
Are you an experienced talent acquisition professional with a passion for delivering an exceptional candidate experience? Does being part of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company founded in 2014 and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 100 cities across EMEA, servicing over 10M registered users - and this is only the beginning.
In 2020 we’ve expanded our offering beyond restaurants to groceries, pharmacies, florists and a lot more - all referred to as Retail. Within this new field, as well as our continuously growing Restaurant space, our growth has skyrocketed and it’s now crucial we are bringing the right people in to help us achieve the next targets.
As such, we are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join the HQ Talent team and collaborate with ambitious Team Leads and Heads of Departments, and manage the day-to-day recruitment processes from candidate attraction all the way to the end. This is a small and dedicated sub-team within the wider Talent Acquisition team, and you will be tasked to place a mix of specialists and business leaders, and directly impact how Wolt grows in 2021 and beyond.
What you'll be doing:
- Put candidate experience at the heart of your day-to-day activities.
- Create new and innovative ways to attract the best people to join Wolt by identifying new channels and engagement opportunities
- Be the project lead on recruitment in your assigned region / department and manage the hiring process from the acquisition through to the end
- Build a strong expertise in understanding the specific talent market, and how to overcome potential recruitment obstacles in your region
- Collaborate with the Talent Excellence team to build strategies that improve the candidate experience and attract the right people to join Wolt
- Manage applications and source relevant candidates on Linkedin and/or other local platforms
- Plan each hiring process with the hiring manager and find agree on best practices
- Keep all relevant people informed throughout the process in a clear and concise way
Our humble expectations
- You have previous experience in recruiting people at different levels and roles and you’ve been in an advisory and leading role in these processes
- You have a strong understanding of what makes a good candidate experience, and you are always keen to develop better practices and implementing new tools
- You are passionate about technology and high growth startups
- You enjoy speaking with people from all over the world, and work in an international environment
- You are an excellent researcher and you have a natural curiosity for what makes a great team and a successful company
- You are fully comfortable in using English as your main language. Additional language skills are always a plus!
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Katariina Salomäki, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note however that we only take applications through the application portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.