Key Account Manager
Are you an experienced and strategic account manager with a true ‘service first’ mindset? Does a varied and challenging role in a new team in one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
4 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 100+ cities, servicing over 5M registered users.
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Denmark ever since we entered the market in 2017, and we now partner with more than 1300 restaurants in 9 cities.
For Wolt, everything starts with restaurants. If there are no restaurants, there are no customers and if there are no customers, there are no couriers. Thus, restaurant operations are a crucial part of Wolt’s success in every city and country. Today, our restaurant operation is split into three sections; acquisition, onboarding and support. Now we’re adding another section: Development.
Your job starts when the restaurant has been onboarded to Wolt’s platform. As the Key Account Manager, you’ll be managing and developing a portfolio of restaurants. We’re looking for someone that has a real passion for establishing strong relationships and improving key metrics to create results for Wolt, the restaurants and ultimately the customers. For that, you need to deliver exceptional service and be able to adapt the tone to suit both the restaurant owner and the chef. Preferably you have previous experience in working with data and have the ability to use it to be smart with your portfolio and strengthen your partnership
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for the overall restaurant relationships after they have been onboarded.
- Driving revenue growth of Wolt and partner restaurants in your region by improving venue performance through a data-based approach.
- Identifying key accounts to focus on and investing into high-potential partnerships.
- Re-negotiation general terms and conditions with restaurant partners.
- Negotiating marketing campaigns and other initiatives to grow revenue.
- Key communicator between our operations, support, marketing and restaurant partners.
- Working closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with restaurant partners.
- Getting your hands dirty: we’re developing a lot from the scratch. Your responsibility is to bring structure.
Our humble expectations
- Solid account management experience from a high-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience.
- Strong analytical skills, ideally hands-on experience with BI tools.
- Structured, detailed, and service-oriented.
- High ownership and ambition to go beyond the obvious.
- Passion for food and developing the best restaurants in town.
- Fluent in Danish and English.
- Experience working with CRM systems is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in sales is a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Caroline Sørensen, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.