Marketing Specialist - Content
Are you an ambitious content creator with creative flair and superhuman organisational skills? Are you interested in driving campaigns for one of Europe’s fastest growing brands? If so, then we want to speak with you!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 3 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 120 cities across EMEA, servicing over 10M registered users. Our journey in the Czech Republic started in 2018 with a few people in a small office in Prague. Fast-forward to today and we have a team of almost 100 people, over 1,500 restaurants in our portfolio, and we’ve launched in three other cities with more to come!
We’re now looking for a Content Specialist as part of the local marketing team, responsible for organising engaging and meaningful content which will be used to attract and retain customers in Czech Republic. You will own our content strategy and execution on all our channels such as CRM, app and web front page, social media and influencers.
As the role will be a mix of both hands on and ‘project delivery’ duties, we’re looking for someone that perfectly blends analytical mindset and thinking content as a sales driving tool.
What you'll be doing
- Analyse impressions and conversions, ideation and decision making on content based on these factors
- Set up processes for content planning, continuous checking and analyses
- Defining the role of the different channels
- Lead content creation with central teams and a marketing associate
- Execute extraordinary content ideas while copywriting and maintaining the everyday general content
- Work closely together with the campaign and partnership team to include partners into content strategy
Our humble expectations
- You are enthusiastic and known for being a person who brings good energy to the team
- You’re very hands on, involved and eager to learn and develop your skills in marketing
- You enjoy ownership and are able to really own a project, work independently, prioritise and ask for guidance when needed
- You are a doer, who can both come up with creative ideas and execute/follow-up on them
- You are rather looking at content from sales driving, analytical POV but can have a good overview on the quality as well
- You have acquired at least Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- You have gained 3+ years of experience in a fast-moving environment with a strong focus on achieving targets and getting things done
- Background in FMCG, retail or e-commerce in a similar role is a plus
- You have fluent writing and verbal skills in Czech and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Laura Kuukka, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.