Enterprise Partnership Manager
Are you an experienced enterprise sales professional who loves to acquire new partnerships? Are you passionate about building strong networks with partners? If this sounds like you, then we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 129 cities across EMEA, servicing over 8M registered users.
We have launched our services in Japan in March 2020, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for a motivated Enterprise Partnership Manager to lead Wolt’s enterprise restaurant partnerships acquisition. The role focuses on developing new business from the scratch by identifying target customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Identifying potential enterprise partnerships and finding that are a great fit for Wolt
- Building relationships with the key decision makers
- Understand the client's revenue model and make a win-win proposition
- Conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms
- Finalizing delivery menus with the venue manager
- Responsible for the relationship until the Development Manager steps in
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms
- Understanding the client organization and navigating it to deliver desired outcomes
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data
- Understand the overall trends in the restaurant industry and be able to provide partners with analysis of the markets
Our humble expectations
- Demonstrable experience of being successful within a B2B sales position
- Over 2 years of experience in building mid to long-term partnerships with listed and global companies
- Experienced in coordinating multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
- A natural ‘hunter’ with excellent communication and networking skills
- A real foodie with good knowledge of the local restaurant scene
- Experience from within the hospitality industry - especially restaurants - is a plus
- Fluent in Japanese and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn send your enquiries to:
Riku Hakanen, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.