Are you an experienced service minded communicator who enjoys building strong relationships with key partners? Are you detail oriented and enjoy a diverse working week? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
This is an entry-level opportunity to join an amazing team of passionate and driven individuals in a rapidly growing business in Greece. We love what we do, and we are looking for people that will share the same passion for growing our business.
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Greece ever since we entered the market in Athens in January 2019 and we have partnered with 1000+ restaurants, servicing thousands of registered users. We entered Thessaloniki last summer and have had massive success so far!
As a result of this we're looking for a new Restaurant Associate to support the onboarding and training of new restaurant partners and ensuring the best possible partnership. As time progresses and more restaurants are onboarded, the targets and duties of the role may develop - in the first instance, we’re just looking for someone that wants to get their teeth into this exciting project!
What you'll be doing
- Ensuring our portfolio of restaurants reach the highest Wolt service standards by conducting frequent quality and satisfaction checks
- Successfully onboarding venues onto the Wolt platform and ensuring optimal access at necessary times
- Managing of our restaurant liaisons by identifying, training and keeping them up to speed with any urgent cases
- Developing our restaurant liaisons and their business by using our collected user data
- Be responsible for our menu-platform always being up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand
- Share best practices amongst restaurant team
Our humble expectations
- Minimum qualification as Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience - more or less can also do it, but the key is that you have the right attitude and drive
- Experience in analytics/High interest towards analytics
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- Experience within account management, customer support or administration
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Self-starter and a passion for food
- Fluent in Greek & able to work in English
Please note this is a temporary role, with a 4 month fixed contract.
If you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team, we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Jonny Hyde, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.