Global Mobility and Rewards Specialist
Are you an experienced Global Mobility and Rewards professional, with a genuine interest and passion towards global mobility management and design? Do you want to be a part of building and scaling our People Operations in a truly global tech organization, spreading across 23 markets? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company founded in 2014 with a mission to transform the way people can order food from restaurants. Wolt has since grown rapidly and become a global company, currently operating in 23 countries and over 120 cities across EMEA, servicing 9M registered users - and this is only the beginning.
Our People team is growing and we’re now a team of 30 people spread across Helsinki, Copenhagen, Tel-Aviv, Berlin and Tokyo. To reach our next exciting stage growth plans as we double from 2000 to 4000+ employees in 2021, we are now expanding our People team and looking for an experienced Global Mobility and Rewards Specialist to join our team at the Helsinki HQ office. And so, we may know what is the market practice global mobility but we want to be a modern forerunner in this field with you joining our team.
As Wolt’s Global Mobility and Rewards Specialist you will have a focus to drive the development and day-to-day governance of Wolt’s global mobility including assignments, immigration and relocation. In addition, you will be working together with our People team with different types of matters around compensation. You’ll be working at the heart of our People team, and play an important role in building a world class employee and candidate experience. In this role you will be working at both strategic and hands-on levels providing effective solutions to our leaders, new hires and employees together with the rest of our team.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing, driving and especially having ownership of our global mobility strategy and governance framework which are adapted to Wolt’s culture and continued growth globally. Everything would start with you creating an operationally effective global mobility framework for a high-growth and international environment.
- Supporting new hires, employees and team leads on ad hoc cases related to global mobility and relocation in a very pragmatic way. So in practice, providing guidance and solutions on different mobility and relocation scenarios.
- Working closely with our global mobility and relocation vendors and different local authorities. Also owning the vendor landscape in this area.
- Hands-on support in Wolt’s compensation and incentive management including stock option plan and related reporting
- Continuous development of our policies, processes and tools related to both global mobility and rewarding.
- Driving projects, analysis and reporting in your areas of responsibility.
Our humble expectations
- You have strong experience within the fields of global mobility, relocation and rewarding and you are able to independently bring this experience into use at Wolt. Ideally, this means a solid professional background from an international environment so that you are able to independently execute with your vision and learnings.
- Experience from global mobility processes, tools and best practices including shadow payroll, expat tax regimes as well as immigration and expatriating/repatriating employees in general.
- You are a strong communicator and demonstrate efficient stakeholder management skills.
- You have analytical problem-solving skills combined with willingness to take initiative. Your determination and curiosity drive execution.
- You master both Excel and PowerPoint.
- Professional level in English language, verbal and written. Any other language is a plus!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment.
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.
- Competitive salary + stock options available.
Click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Victoria Asiain, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note however that we only take applications through the application portal.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.
We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.