Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? If your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today.
We're currently looking for Support Associate to join our Support team in Riga! In our Support team there is no typical day, and to be successful in Support Associate role you will need to be self-motivated, creative and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to be able to support our customers, restaurants and Courier Partners. Our operation is running seven days a week so this role also requires you to be able to work on weekends.
We're looking for proactive and fast-paced people that communicate effortlessly and immediately with customers, restaurants and messenger partners. If the points below sound exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Customer Obsessed: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time.
Team Oriented: Work with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaise with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise.
Communication: Fluidly and fluently communicate with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience.
Personal Touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must!
Attitude: Take ownership beyond the obvious.
What you'll be doing
- Handling customer and courier support together with the team in shifts.
- Developing our support function together with the team.
- Helping with other things that pop up, like providing support for our restaurant partners.
Our humble expectations
- You're in the final stages of your university studies or a recent grad looking to get your feet wet in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You already have experience in a customer-facing role under your belt and you're excited to join our Support OPS team where you genuinely want to improve Riga’ food & tech scene.
- You are a fast learner & good at multitasking as customer communication may happen through many different channels simultaneously.
- You are a bit of a tech savvy and quick learner when it comes to operating multiple digital communication and monitoring systems, without losing overview.
- You're an expert when it comes to Riga’s food scene, traffic patterns, and the different residential and commercial districts.
- You have a can-do attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Fluent in Latvian and able to work in English.
- You are comfortable adjusting your tone to your audience.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :) Please submit your application in English!
The starting salary for this role is € 7.64 €/h gross (during probation).
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.