Technical Account Manager
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 3 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 150 cities across EMEA, servicing over 10M registered users.
We launched our services in Japan in March 2020, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for a motivated Technical Account Manager to lead Wolt’s efforts to integrate our merchant systems directly with our enterprise restaurant partners point-of-sale systems (frequently referred to as POS). This role provides an opportunity to build the foundation of our approach to integrations in the market. As a member of our Enterprise Team, you would be the primary point of contact and powerhouse of knowledge for any POS related inquiries for both your colleagues and our valued enterprise customers, managing the integration process end-to-end, from initial discussions to a successful launch. You will own everything related to our enterprise merchant integrations in Japan, working on some of the most challenging projects which will be crucial in driving our growth
What you’ll be doing
- You will define, own and execute our merchant integration strategy on country level, accelerating the adoption of Wolt merchant POS integrations in the market
- You will work closely with and support Restaurant Development Managers in Enterprise account management
- You will interact with Enterprise partners providing information on integration possibilities, managing expectations and timelines, helping them understand how to derive optimal business value through POS integrations
- You will identify, solve or escalate any technical or non-technical obstacles you may encounter during the POS integration process
- You will guide the partners by providing the right information and tools during the integration process by connecting to Wolt’s API
- You will work with our HQ based merchant integration product team, reporting any obstacles in implementation and helping define priorities in the product roadmap, with the opportunity to influence the overall product strategy.
Our humble expectations
- Great verbal and written communication skills - you will act as a bridge between our business partners, colleagues and tech team.
- Ability to translate complex technical topics into business operations is crucial.
- Technical project management - strong project management skills with great attention to detail, well organized with ability to manage several projects and work streams simultaneously.
- Client relationship management - experience working in a client facing role, interacting with senior executives.
- Proven data-analytics skills. SQL skills preferred.
- Basic knowledge of integrations, POS, APIs and Webhooks.
- Communicate fluently in Japanese and English using technical words.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn send your enquiries to:
Riku Hakanen, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. Please submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 150 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others.We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.