Marketing Specialist, Influencers
Are you looking to take the next step in your marketing career and thrive in a fast paced environment where you can take ownership and do things, rather than wait for being told what to do? If you love to work with bloggers and influencers to create value for brands – then apply today!
Germany has the 2nd largest food delivery market in Europe. We see an opportunity to build a winning business in the market by offering a world-class customer experience with short delivery time, fast & local customer service and reliability. We have an appetite to expand to multiple cities in a matter of months.
We started from Berlin in Aug 2020. We have the local founding team in place and we’ve started expansion to the next cities. However, we’re only getting started. In just a few months, we are looking to hire hundreds of couriers and tens of other roles in our teams in different cities. We will continue to partner with hundreds of restaurants to feed our hungry customers.
We're now looking for our next Marketing Specialist focusing on influencer partnerships to join our team in Berlin to help support our fast growth by owning and driving our influencer marketing activities. We are looking for an expert in influencer marketing who has been working extensively with bloggers, content creators and other potential partners for Wolt a lot in the past.
As a Marketing Specialist your main role is to work together with the local marketing team, making sure that we reach customers and keep them engaged through influencer marketing. You will also work closely with other local teams to ensure that we can continue building a loved brand for food delivery in Germany.
What You'll Be Doing
- Own and manage all our influencer marketing and social media partnership activities in Germany.
- Set up and maintaining a scalable model for micro-influencer campaigns with a focus on acquiring new customers for Wolt.
- Create and maintain an influencer pool for Wolt in all German cities that we are active in.
- Ideate and create meaningful campaigns with macro-influencers, blogs and other publishers.
- Relationship management with influencers.
- Ensure that all content published by influencers is aligned with Wolts brand guidelines and promotes how we want to be perceived by customers.
- Set up a team to realize all of the above and make sure we have a running machine for influencer marketing.
- Work closely together with our team to ensure congruence across our channels and partners.
- Stay up to date on all relevant channels and maintain a strong overview of current activities.
- Analyze the performance of the campaigns and optimize.
- Manage a plethora of projects from ideation to execution to evaluation.
Our humble expectations
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in influencer marketing from brand or agency background.
- A proven track record of building or leading teams.
- You can come up with creative ideas, execute and follow up on them.
- A track record in setting up great campaigns with content creators that have to proven to generate value for brands.
- You can manage campaigns from an idea to completion and follow-ups.
- You have the ability to meet tight deadlines while working across multiple projects.
- You have an analytical mindset and a data-driven approach.
- You have excellent research skills with a creative approach to problem-solving.
- You are known for being a person who brings good energy to the team and you are great at managing different stakeholders during projects.
- You have gained experience in a fast-moving environment with a strong focus on achieving targets and getting things done.
- Fluency in writing and speaking German and English is a must.
- You’re very involved, eager to learn and not scared of getting your hands dirty in everyday tasks.
- Preferably, you have acquired at least Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Design or similar field.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Krista Allinen, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.