Are you passionate about driving customer engagement through meaningful content? If your answer is yes - then read further!
In short, you will be a part of our Finnish country team based in Helsinki and help out with our marketing, social media and other efforts. You'll be an invaluable asset in the day-to-day operation, creating content for direct communication, segmenting user groups and analyzing performance.
Globally, Wolt has operations across 23 countries and 160 cities. In Finland, our customers can use Wolt in 25 cities. Our Finnish country team works with over 2 000 restaurant partners and 5 000 courier partners, and includes people taking care of Marketing, Restaurants, Operations and Support.
What You'll Be Doing
- Copywriting and content creation for our newsletters and in-app communication
- Content creation for our social media channels in line with our brand
- Assisting our restaurant partners achieve maximum visibility
- Analyzing results and constantly improving marketing efforts
- Assisting with influencer marketing
Other tasks will be agreed together with our marketing director and the rest of your team. We offer a lot of room to grow and learn and you'll receive plenty of freedom with responsibility. If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told – then apply today!
Our humble expectations
- You enjoy creating content and are good at that – especially writing and nailing down the tone of voice needed in different situations
- You have analytical skills and are used to following up on results
- You have excellent language skills in both Finnish and English
- You can come up with ideas, execute and follow up on them
- You have an insider's take on Facebook and Instagram
- You have visual eye and skills (basic knowledge of Photoshop/InDesign and willingness to learn more)
- You are known for being a person who brings good energy to the team
- You’re very hands on, involved and eager to learn new things
- Previous experience in using different ad management tools (e.g. FB Business Manager or email marketing tools) is a plus!
If you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team, we’d love to hear from you!
The application deadline is Tuesday, April 13th, 2021. However we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Katariina Saarinen, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that there's a 1440-character limit to the application questions.
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 129 cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.